USU fans arriving in Tennessee

I rented a helicopter last time we played Vandy in Nashville. Wasnt worth the cost. Stadium sucked too.

I did the same but we couldn't find their tiny little stadium. Before we took off we asked several people where it was but no one had ever been there and several had never heard that Vanderbilt even had a football stadium.

Reactions: 1 person
Call all the men "Buddy." Call the ladies "Ma'am." Don't act stupid around their kids. Watch the cursing. Don't bother teaching them the words to Rocky Top, though, because after they've heard it a hundred times, it'll never leave their minds as they fly back to Logan, hung over from the moonshine you served 'em after whoopin' the bejeebers out of their boys! Be nice. Go Vols! Wish I could be there.

USUFans.com • View topic - USUFans Community Photoshop Masterpiece (Tennessee Version)

I have to say, it's nice that Utah State is coming here instead of Alabama. We do have a polite and hospitable fan base for our OOC visitors. I couldn't imagine how they would deal with the idiots down in Tuscaloosa.

Reactions: 2 people
TN fans are friendly and respectful to our visitors.
Shows we have class.

I have to say, it's nice that Utah State is coming here instead of Alabama. We do have a polite and hospitable fan base for our OOC visitors. I couldn't imagine how they would deal with the idiots down in Tuscaloosa.

Amen to that. Three years ago, I ran into a group of Montana fans at the Vol Walk, and they said that Vol fans are the best fans in the world. Everyone here is so nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back