Volman365's Takeaways From Game

I don’t remember Ty playing @ BA or Brentwood Academy . I remember his career @ MBA or Montgomery Bell Academy . I know that MBA beat BA for the state championship in Ty’s senior season . When was TY @ Brentwood Academy ?
Read above, meant to say AGAINST not with, I know that Ty played at MBA

All this talk of being in sink, blah, blah, blah. Our Oline was pushed backwards almost every snap, we had negative or zero yards on the first 4 rushs. We were dominated on both lines and little change to win.

And for the record I think Ty is a good RB, maybe top half of the SEC. Put him behind even a halfway serviceable OL and his #’s would probably drastically improve . To mention him in the same breath as Kamara though ??At this point I would have to call shenanigans . Get back with me when he wins the NFL ROTY & is a human highlight reel on the NFLN

And for the record I think Ty is a good RB, maybe top half of the SEC. Put him behind even a halfway serviceable OL and his #’s would probably drastically improve . To mention him in the same breath as Kamara though ??At this point I would have to call shenanigans . Get back with me when he wins the NFL ROTY & is a human highlight reel on the NFLN
Did Alvin do ANY of that in a Vol uniform? Saying Ty will have the same impact in the league

Did Alvin do ANY of that in a Vol uniform? Saying Ty will have the same impact in the league
No, Alvin had an idiot for a head coach trying to plug a square peg (Hurd) into a round hole and was too stubborn to change until said peg decided to quit . Would love to see TC have the impact on the NFL that Kamara is having , because it would reflect positively on the Tennessee program. To emphatically state that he will is a pretty big gamble.

No, Alvin had an idiot for a head coach trying to plug a square peg (Hurd) into a round hole and was too stubborn to change until said peg decided to quit . Would love to see TC have the impact on the NFL that Kamara is having , because it would reflect positively on the Tennessee program. To emphatically state that he will is a pretty big gamble.
And to act like anybody knew Alvin would is even more ridiculous. There was zero evidence he would but you all act like you knew it was a lock he would be so great.

And to act like anybody knew Alvin would is even more ridiculous. There was zero evidence he would but you all act like you knew it was a lock he would be so great.
Actually there was plenty of evidence that anyone who had even watched more than a couple of SEC ballgames could have easily seen. Even minor things like being able chip away at his blocker on designed QB keepers. Also I do not recall Chandler taking over a game like @ TAM a few years back. Started 8 games out of 24 and still gained over 2000 yards from Scrimmage and averaged at least one TD per game . Per NCAA statistics

Actually there was plenty of evidence that anyone who had even watched more than a couple of SEC ballgames could have easily seen. Even minor things like being able chip away at his blocker on designed QB keepers. Also I do not recall Chandler taking over a game like @ TAM a few years back
If you get 10 touches a game, then no.

He!!, Fuller should just go ahead and fire Pruitt and hire OP. He has all of the answers.

VN Store

Back