Vols football 2021 record?

I think people make predictions about the record without looking at the schedule a lot.

4-8 means beating three FCS teams or glorified FCS teams and one of South Carolina and Vanderbilt, both of which are in much worse shape roster wise than we are.

If Heupel wins 4 games this season he should be fired. Just because it would mean he lost at least 2 games where we had superior talent across the board.
Tennessee has the talent where 4-5 wins is probable

Gotta love the optimism thought police.

"Thinking good things will happen is dangerous!"

lol[/QUOTE
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies". Of course its good to be optimistic. Within my own thoughts about this team, I have hope. But what I grow so tired of is the constant whining that happens on this board when things go wrong or perceived to go worse than expected. And this board is one point of refuge when times are tough, so I do come here often. "Some of you recognize the difference between bitching and whining. If you don't know, then don't do either."

PS: bonus points to those who know the source of the first above quote.
The second quote? That was created by me.

Yeah, dont take yourself too too seriously especially in this forum. Sitting back awaiting your lecture here
Never been accused of that before. Now the opposite? Can’t help you with the last part since it really wouldn’t HELP.

Vols football predictions?
Bowling Green: W
Pitt: W
Tenn Tech: W
Florida: L
Missouri: W
USC: W
Ole Miss: W—Given Heupel is 2-0 vs Kiffin
Alabama: L
Kentucky: W
Georgia: L
South Bam: W
Vandy: W
If he gets 9 wins plus a bowl win to get to 10 i'll build him a statue myself

Anyone can comment in any way they wish on this board, just as I did. My point was that it is worth noting that this 10-2 delirium prediction leads to the constant drone of whining halfway thru the season when the team struggles (as most anyone would expect it to this year). And one grows tired of reading all the crying on the site when this happens. Go sit on it.
And so the crying about having fun making predictions is better than the mid season crying about said predictions?..

Ole Miss: L
Kentucky: L

Overall record 7-5
173101018_2966538976956734_6933867836443393006_n.jpg

5-7

Ole Miss: L
Kentucky: L

Overall record 7-5
173101018_2966538976956734_6933867836443393006_n.jpg
Ditto, but it wouldn't shock me Pitt, Mizz, USC, OM, UK went either way. Could go 9-3. Could go 4-8.

4-8 is the floor, with two true toss ups with USC and Pitt (both of which are at home). Kentucky, Ole Miss and Missouri are only other winnable game, the rest are pretty safely L's. Maybe we get one of those winnable 3 games, but I doubt it.

4-8 is the floor, with two true toss ups with USC and Pitt (both of which are at home). Missouri is the only other winnable game, the rest are pretty safely L's.
Tennessee will beat

Bowling Green
Tennessee Tech
South Carolina
South Alabama
Vanderbilt

Tennessee goes bowling with 6 wins if they upset Kentucky in Lexington(I think Missouri will be better than Kentucky)

Tennessee will beat

Bowling Green
Tennessee Tech
South Carolina
South Alabama
Vanderbilt

Tennessee goes bowling with 6 wins if they upset Kentucky in Lexington(I think Missouri will be better than Kentucky)
I amended my post, I glanced over Kentucky, and I think Ole Miss will be worse than Missouri as well. They are all winnable I suppose, but I doubt we win any. I think Pittsburgh is worse than any of those 3 though.

I amended my post, I glanced over Kentucky, and I think Ole Miss will be worse than Missouri as well. They are all winnable I suppose, but I doubt we win any. I think Pittsburgh is worse than any of those 3 though.
Here's how i think Pitt,Ole Miss,Missouri and Kentucky will do this season

Pitt 8-4 (losses to Virginia Tech,Clemson,Miami and North Carolina)
Ole Miss 8-4 (losses to Alabama,LSU,Auburn and Texas A&M)
Missouri 9-3 (losses to Texas A&M,Georgia and Florida)
Kentucky 7-5 (losses to Missouri,Florida,LSU,Georgia,Mississippi State)

Here's how i think Pitt,Ole Miss,Missouri and Kentucky will do this season

Pitt 8-4 (losses to Virginia Tech,Clemson,Miami and North Carolina)
Ole Miss 8-4 (losses to Alabama,LSU,Auburn and Texas A&M)
Missouri 9-3 (losses to Texas A&M,Georgia and Florida)
Kentucky 7-5 (losses to Missouri,Florida,LSU,Georgia,Mississippi State)
Missouri isn't winning 9 games this year.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat

VN Store

Back