Vols Kicker to Transfer

My argument is we don't know, so let's lay off the kid, and since he is a kicker I highly doubt he is leaving because of the physicality of practice as was implied. If CJP is putting the kickers through a Junction Boys type camp he is an idiot (I don't think he is).

In my experience, a certain faction of Vols fan insist on butchering and eating even our own players at the slightest opportunity. So those who go elsewhere must provide a second or even third helping.

Reactions: VolinMC
Haha the replies to this were as good as I expected. Just curious if anyone had a sub and could see if they knew why he was leaving. Didn't expect him to win the starting kicking job or anything.

Being a Michigander, Tice really didn't understand the true meaning of cornbread and therefore was not a cultural fit with the program. It was a mutual decision based on respect and much love.

Mike will be missed.

tenor.gif
This gif is disturbing to me

Reactions: TN_Transplant
Can't really blame Tice for leaving. Cimaglia has a 50+ yd leg. Not many kickers have that. I'm sure he wants to use his last two years of eligibility somewhere he can start.

I would assume he is leaving because it is clear that Cimaglia (sp?) has a stronger more accurate leg.

But who knows.

But I agree. We shouldn't bash the kid, mainly because no one knew who he was before this thread.
When has this ever stopped us???

Hey, we can find backup kickers. Remember this guy? Story goes he was asleep (some say passed out) on a fraternity house sofa when he got the call from Butch to suit up and kick!
View attachment 163397
That was Dooley. They were having problems with EXTRA POINTS by that point. Palardy was a mess his junior season.

VN Store

Back