Vols Make Phil Steele's Most Improved List

That's what I thought.

College kids even know when the testing cycle begins. Which might explain what some of these players look like when they are bulking up.

For example, DJ Metcalf (far left) and the gang getting in a few reps. You do remember he was a receiver at Ole Miss, right?

DzJgLuwUYAAwI-y.jpg

Peyton's wife or that every team in America are using steroids? You do understand how Tom Brady continues to play at this level at 42?

A Bama fan making accusations of others using PEDs and taking shortcuts?

You really look amazing with all those turds dangling off your halo, Tusker.

no-seriously-tell-me-more-memes-com-18683070.png

College kids even know when the testing cycle begins. Which might explain what some of these players look like when they are bulking up.

For example, DJ Metcalf (far left) and the gang getting in a few reps. You do remember he was a receiver at Ole Miss, right?

DzJgLuwUYAAwI-y.jpg
What does any of that have to do with Peyton Manning and proof I asked for?

Reactions: Rifleman
A Bama fan making accusations of others using PEDs and taking shortcuts?

You really look amazing with all those turds dangling off your halo, Tusker.

View attachment 210681

Ok, turnabout is fair play.

Bo Scarbrough at one of our spring games. Obviously, not a huge testing period.

t0ufR2i.0.jpg

Bo, during the actual playing season. Much less bulking up.

-75138ebf82b095d1.JPG

Maybe you remember this guy?

4aaed9f021394_124937b.jpg

Now that is some serious "gifted" genetics.

Jamal-Lewis-2.png

What does any of that have to do with Peyton Manning and proof I asked for?

That's the whole point. You ain't catching these guys. Masking techniques are light years ahead of testing. If they aren't tagging Metcalf, Bo, and Lewis, they ain't tagging Peyton. The only thing they had was a strong accusation from an Al Jazeera reporter. It's not like any of them have been caught with a specimen. Thus steroids have been and continue to be as plentiful as raindrops in the Caribbean.

That some amateur and professional athletes have taken PEDs isn't exactly a mind-blowing revelation, is it?

Does that add any evidence to your original accusation Payton Manning. No.

You are engaging in a typical fallacy of internet logic, most frequently used by the sheep devoted to our various political extremes.

It goes like this:

1) make a specific allegation with no corroborating proof

2) point out that many people are guilty of similar allegations

3) if there are so many PED users, isn't it plausible that Peyton Manning is one

4) why aren't people willing to engage in open discourse? what I have said here is quite reasonable in fact.

5) articles and hearsay of questionable sourcing seem to suggest this is true (link to conspiracy theory blog)

OR, 6) isn't it interesting how little there is out there about this. It is almost as if these views are being suppressed (appeal to free speech)

7) SMOKEBOMB (when the opposition still asks for a scintilla of proof)

That some amateur and professional athletes have taken PEDs isn't exactly a mind-blowing revelation, is it?

Does that add any evidence to your original accusation Payton Manning. No.

You are engaging in a typical fallacy of internet logic, most frequently used by the sheep devoted to our various political extremes.

It goes like this:

1) make a specific allegation with no corroborating proof

2) point out that many people are guilty of similar allegations

3) if there are so many PED users, isn't it plausible that Peyton Manning is one

4) why aren't people willing to engage in open discourse? what I have said here is quite reasonable in fact.

5) articles and hearsay of questionable sourcing seem to suggest this is true (link to conspiracy theory blog)

OR, 6) isn't it interesting how little there is out there about this. It is almost as if these views are being suppressed (appeal to free speech)

7) SMOKEBOMB (when the opposition still asks for a scintilla of proof)

Do you spend any quality time in public gyms and weight rooms? A few days there and getting steroids or their sources are just not that hard. Google and legitimate sources come crawling out of the woodwork. There are enough jocks on this site to jump in and say Amen. It's just still one of those taboo subjects, kinda like the code of the west, that sports dudes like to keep as much a mystery as possible. Besides they get a kick out of telling others they look that way because of good genetics. There are credible articles on the subject, it's not really that hard to read a few.

Reporters and investigators are finding that even high school boys and girls are abusing steroids and that prolonged use is out of control. Is it in epidemic proportions at this level? Probably. Let me get you started.

Performance-Enhancing Drugs - NCBI

Growth hormone use exploding among high school teens

Steroid Abuse By School Age Children - DEA Diversion Control

A sad and revealing tale of teen steroid use - The New York Times

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/pubs/brochures/steroids/children/index.html

https://nypost.com/2014/07/23/growth-hormone-use-exploding-among-high-school-teens/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4528343/

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
That's because Tom Brady is actually a vampire.

Brady Suspected of Stealing Children’s Blood

Actually a very legitimate means of helping athletes perform and recover. Growing up the Olympics was the big deal. Occasionally, you would hear of blood doping. A few got caught. But the science is there. These guys and gals would get a blood transfusion before a big event and instantly get the benefit of increased oxygen in the bloodstream. For endurance athletes, it was all the rage. EPO came along, developed to allow kidney dialysis patients to get their strength back after hemodialysis was complete. For years endurance runners and bikers would inject and get crazy endurance because of the increased oxygen in the bloodstream. Testing for EPO has improved but you can bet those boys going up over the Alps in the Tour de France ain't going alone.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I agree. The Vols will be better. Unfortunately, some others will also be better. Bama, UGA, and Florida will improve from last season. USC, Vandy, Missouri, Miss State and UK, will most likely remain the same. Of course UK is in Lexington, and Miss State, while losing alot of defensive punch, will be more balanced on offense, with a much improved passing game. Missouri loses some punch, through the air. But they gain intangibles, like a mobile QB, who can still burn you through the air. Missouri's run game has devastated us the past two seasons. Vandy loses Shurmur. But returns alot of the receiving talent from last season. Not sure what their RB situation is, at this point. USC will be tough, though it is in Knoxville. They've beaten us three years in a row. Jake hasn't experienced a loss, vs the Vols, and Muschamp aparently owns us.

And from a skinny necked kid to a hunk. You can't possibly lift that much and take that many supplements. And I LOVE Peyton Manning.
Ya I’m not saying he’s a cheater by any means. They all do something. It had no baring of how good a qb he was, it just put on enough size for him to be able to last in the NFL longer, and he still got messed up pretty bad.

With our D line concerns, the offense better be able to both score efficiently and play ball control when needed.

I'm holding my concerns to after I see them play. Actual evidence and media perception
intirely two different things.

VN Store

Back