Welcome Assistants!! (OFFICIALLY)

VolFuture

Roman Tubner
Fmr Alabama Associate HC

“he’s done a really good job of spreading the word about Indiana State and bringing in new recruits”

Gabe Lazo
Fmr Mississippi State Associate HC

Jenna Burdette
Fmr Marshall Associate HC

Last edited:
I'm sorry and not trying to be whatever but u still need a black female coach on staff, so the black players can relate yes u have a female coach but its not the same
I’d like us to go after Ariel Massengale. She’s a current assistant at IUPUI. Not exactly a Pat tree typa hire. I’ve heard she’s just so personable

Should have one more assistant position and a grad assistant to hire.

I wonder if folks like Catherine Green, the director of ops, and Cassie Daly the trainer stay or go?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Should have one more assistant position and a grad assistant to hire.

I wonder if folks like Catherine Green, the director of ops, and Cassie Daly the trainer stay or go?
Director of Ops is a hard position she may stay.

Cassie will be evaluated by the players. If they like her I bet she stays if not I doubt it. We’ve been pretty injury prone so…

Roman Tubner
Fmr Alabama Associate HC

“he’s done a really good job of spreading the word about Indiana State and bringing in new recruits”

Gabe Lazo
Fmr Mississippi State Associate HC

Jenna Burdette
Fmr Marshall Associate HC

I hope these are the ones! Where did you hear this? Looks like a super staff. And very diverse.

If this becomes official this could be huge both assistants have SEC experience but are young hungry energetic coaches.

Both appear to be good recruiters. I wonder how this might open doors to some transfers.

I wonder how involved Lazo is with the recruitment of the portal visitors miss State just had with HVL and others.

As previously mentioned Roman Tubner at Alabama may have been involved in Zay Green to Bama.

Not saying it causes flips but may open doors for us.

VN Store

Back