Welcome Indiana Fans!

Indiana is a decent campus. They've been trying to build their football program the past few years, they seem to run middle of the pack for the B10. I did like how they mixed it up a few years ago with their helmets/unis. My favorite was their state emblem on one side of the helmet. Kinda cool. I think that Indiana fans may suffer from the same illness many TN fans suffer from - an inflated sense of relevance. While the home stretch for TN was good, we have a long way to go. For IN, I think the problem is that most B10 fans honestly think the B10 is the gold standard for football. They still see Michigan/OSU as the two best teams in the country. It's kinda sad, because then every bowl season they are outraged at how the B10's terrible showing could be possible. IN may be looking at their record and thinking that TN is a bad draw, they deserved a better team. They don't know what its like to play superior caliber teams week after week. Our last 3 bowls have been against B10 teams (Nebraska, Northwestern and Iowa) and we drubbed them all. This game is about the best draw we could hope for, we aren't good enough to hang with the top tier B10 teams, and a strong win shows us who we are as a team. So, welcome IN fans. Looking forward to a good game in a few weeks.

Just to make you feel at home...

tenor.gif
I hit golf balls on the range with a Knight years ago (86 or 87). He was so cool to talk to. Great guy. Could not have been nicer to a 16 yr old.

I was in Evansville, Ind. once, complete sh&thole, but after six beers, awesome town and nice people!!! Go hooters!

Ugly campus for those of you who’ve never been there.
No, man, it's a beautiful campus. I know you're just trying to help build up the hate against a future opponent and all, but the best hate is built on facts, brother.

1575890713476.jpeg 1575890750019.jpeg

It's a gorgeous campus.

p.s. @Tnman1, man, it's in Bloomington, not Evansville. Heh.

Last edited:
Indiana is a decent campus. They've been trying to build their football program the past few years, they seem to run middle of the pack for the B10. I did like how they mixed it up a few years ago with their helmets/unis. My favorite was their state emblem on one side of the helmet. Kinda cool. I think that Indiana fans may suffer from the same illness many TN fans suffer from - an inflated sense of relevance. While the home stretch for TN was good, we have a long way to go. For IN, I think the problem is that most B10 fans honestly think the B10 is the gold standard for football. They still see Michigan/OSU as the two best teams in the country. It's kinda sad, because then every bowl season they are outraged at how the B10's terrible showing could be possible. IN may be looking at their record and thinking that TN is a bad draw, they deserved a better team. They don't know what its like to play superior caliber teams week after week. Our last 3 bowls have been against B10 teams (Nebraska, Northwestern and Iowa) and we drubbed them all. This game is about the best draw we could hope for, we aren't good enough to hang with the top tier B10 teams, and a strong win shows us who we are as a team. So, welcome IN fans. Looking forward to a good game in a few weeks.
Their frat and sorority houses are probably the most impressive I’ve seen. A lot of classic architecture there. Other than that I don’t remember much about the campus.

There are MAC schools that are better party schools than UTK.

If this is true I'm going to be physically ill........when I went there in the late 90s it was the #4 party school in the nation according to Sports Illustrated. These kids need to start putting down their dadgum phones and their tweeters and their snapchatters and MEET A REAL PERSON!!! Meet a few real people actually, then you go to a club or bar or someones house, you drink some beers (responsibly)........if UTK police are not making contact with you at least once a week saying you're too loud you're doing it wrong kids!!! how the mighty UTK has fallen.......😢😭giphy (14).gif

VN Store

Back