Welcome Indiana Fans!

If this is true I'm going to be physically ill........when I went there in the late 90s it was the #4 party school in the nation according to Sports Illustrated. These kids need to start putting down their dadgum phones and their tweeters and their snapchatters and MEET A REAL PERSON!!! Meet a few real people actually, then you go to a club or bar or someones house, you drink some beers (responsibly)........if UTK police are not making contact with you at least once a week saying you're too loud you're doing it wrong kids!!! how the mighty UTK has fallen.......😢😭View attachment 244022

We were #1 the year before I got there and that is never a good thing. The administration wears it like a red initial because they think the kids aren’t studying enough and partying too much and they take measures to reduce some of the party atmosphere.

Indiana and Georgia have a lot in common

1. Both wear red
2. Both states end with an "a"
3. Both are known for choking. Indiana with Bobby Knight and UGA with their football team

If this is true I'm going to be physically ill........when I went there in the late 90s it was the #4 party school in the nation according to Sports Illustrated. These kids need to start putting down their dadgum phones and their tweeters and their snapchatters and MEET A REAL PERSON!!! Meet a few real people actually, then you go to a club or bar or someones house, you drink some beers (responsibly)........if UTK police are not making contact with you at least once a week saying you're too loud you're doing it wrong kids!!! how the mighty UTK has fallen.......😢😭View attachment 244022

Ohio University and Miami (Ohio) for sure.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
As a current IU student, I can promise you our campus is anything but ugly. It's different than UT's. I love them both.

He has NO idea what he’s talking about. Most people exclaim that IU has a gorgeous campus and they do. Those old cobblestone buildings are beautiful. I’ve been to both campuses a few times and both are pristine.

When I attended UT, we were ranked #1. Proud to say I did my part and pulled my weight. I'm embarrassed by the lack of commitment by today's students!!

I’ll take the bait! IU fan here representing 1/2 of the football fan base ! Excited to be a part of bowl season and the opportunity to play a Blueblood football program with a national brand in UT! Now let’s talk some damn football !

Welcome in man! Hope we smoke ya, but I think it will be a tough game.

I’ll take the bait! IU fan here representing 1/2 of the football fan base ! Excited to be a part of bowl season and the opportunity to play a Blueblood football program with a national brand in UT! Now let’s talk some damn football !
Before bowl games were announced what team and bowl did you want to play? What is your TN and IU score prediction?

One of their towns invented pharts. It’s called Gas City...

Go VOLS

VN Store

Back