Welcome Preston

Good to hear. Hope his knee is 100%, and he finds several ways to make us proud while he wears the orange.

I think Butch has someone monitoring VN cause when we start to freak the f out, Butch throws in some good news to brighten the day, think that's a possibility?

No human being has that much good news. Zig Zeiglar would collapse in a week!

that's nice. but he has not practiced and does not know the offense. he might play in place of croom. it's a tiny bit of good news.

Are you kidding me? It's great news, no matter where he is in terms of being ready for game 1 or game 6. He adds depth and tremendous talent (and attitude) to the WR room. This kid will have an impact this year IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
CNcRoIwUwAAnMLe.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
Kids a play maker. If Jennings can get game ready at receiver in 4 weeks, PW can as well. That'll make him ready by Florida. (With possible appearances earlier.)

Try Oklahoma, maybe Bowling Green. He my not have been able to practice with the team, but he has kept in shape and I would bet that he has been doing a bunch of film study.

Kid seems to have style, I hope it crosses over onto the field. We can use that swagger at WR. Hope he gets 100 yds every game....Good times are a comin'.

that's nice. but he has not practiced and does not know the offense. he might play in place of croom. it's a tiny bit of good news.

somebody cant be happy for PW

Attachments

• 11181310_10206647196719422_8939503147805377657_n.jpg
    11181310_10206647196719422_8939503147805377657_n.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: 1 person
How do you get a top level talent who has never played and barely practiced ready to contribute really quickly? I would imagine they have a small group of plays to start him out with to just get the ball in his hands?

There's no way to know how quickly he will be able to pick everything up or return to form after his injury. But make no mistake, it's huge freaking news. A couple of years ago some speculated he could end up being a top 10 recruit in the country. Even if he doesn't play this year to have a guy like that for the next couple of seasons is massive. And you do realize , I'm hoping, that if he didn't qualify he'd have to go to juco for the next 2 years. He'd likely never have played for us had he not received the necessary score. It was massive news!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back