What Games Do You Think Will See the Alternate Uniform in 2015?

Which Game(s) Do You Think Our Team Will Sport the Grey?

• Total voters
I'll go with Arkansas since the Vols wore gray against UGA in 2013. Orange and white or all orange vs UGA. If they wear the gray unis twice this season then SC would be my next choice. UT wore the black jerseys vs SC in 2009 so it's been a while since the Vols wore alt unis against them. I'd rather go with orange and white or all orange vs Vandy.

I remember seeing some chatter last year about us maybe using the checkerboard scheme in Neyland when OK comes to town since they striped their stadium vs the Vols, so if that happens I'd rather see orange and white unis vs the Sooners.

Doing this for Waltsspac, who can't yet start a thread himself. I thought it was an interesting question to ponder via a poll. :) Go Waltsspac!

It's hard to know exactly - I think the players have some sort of say in the uniform combination they wear don't they?

Makin fun of Tennessee. Must be a bammer fan.

roll-tide-greg-lead.jpg

Can't be real Bama fan, everything is spelled correctly.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm going to the Arkansas game I'd love for them to wear them rhen. However in my opinion break them out against UGA especially if we've beat the gators. It would be our division to lose

If we beat the Gators then do not bring them out at all...We are 0-2 in them so why ruin a season that we could win the SEC east?

Thank you for spelling "gray" correctly. Seeing "grey" all the time is a bit much for this semi-grammar Nazi.

While the general rule is A in America and E in England, both are recognized as correct, unless I'm mistaken.

Reactions: 5 people
Short answer, cause ten-uh-see aint colored with smoke. I like things traditional. Dont like colored movin picture shows, new coke, or that russia aint the bad guys no more....

There is the possibility that he just doesn't like them. Some people do have different tastes. For me, they are simply meh or 'ok' or "not too bad".

BTW, Russia is once again in first or second place, depending on the source, for largest potential threat. No matter which ranking, "bad" is still considered appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Would like to see them on Halloween, but we have to play in KY. I really want them to bring it to Arkansas this year. Winner is the real team on the rise.

Don't like the gray uniforms, especially the gray helmets. And gray pants with the white and orange jerseys.

I didn't like the gray with the traditional helmets, but I like the grays with the silk gray helmet.

The players are going to want to wear those alternate unis at some point, especially the young players who haven't worn them yet.

I think it will be wait and see. I dont think bUTch will want to let them wear alternates if there is a lot on the line and/or the team isnt playing consistently.

I picked the Pigs, I hope we wear our Orange and White against traditional Power teams.. for obvious reasons.

Well we have to wear orange for the home opener against OU plus I think we try to checker Neyland again since they striped there stadium last year and it will be a prime time more than likely. I would like arky and usc. Also I hope they storm trooper most of our away games.

Well we have to wear orange for the home opener against OU plus I think we try to checker Neyland again since they striped there stadium last year and it will be a prime time more than likely. I would like arky and usc. Also I hope they storm trooper most of our away games.

you and I are in the same boat... hand me a beer while your up.......:dance2::crazy::pepper:

will be Oklahoma. Just to make the place that much more electric. Will add to the publicity of the game, and the players will be pumped to wear them .

OU is going to be another checkerboard so they definitely will wear orange for that. It has to be UGA.

I think it will be one game if at all.

Won't be Oklahoma..

Won't be Georgia because we did that 2 years ago.

My guess, Arky or Carolina. Probably Carolina.

I don't think they have won a game in them so they probably should do it for North Texas and try to get a win.

JMOs

I think KB would become a permanent gray-hater if we wore them for the USCe game and lost. It would be a definite sign of a curse. Hehe.

There is the possibility that he just doesn't like them. Some people do have different tastes. For me, they are simply meh or 'ok' or "not too bad".

BTW, Russia is once again in first or second place, depending on the source, for largest potential threat. No matter which ranking, "bad" is still considered appropriate.
Thank you.

Heh, sorry P4H, I left out W Carolina and N Texas ... and wasn't sure if we're playing the role of "home" or "visitor" in Nashville with BGSU.

It's considered a home game, but I can't see us breaking out the alternates for that game. I think it will be Arkansas personally, but we'll see.

Doing this for Waltsspac, who can't yet start a thread himself. I thought it was an interesting question to ponder via a poll. :) Go Waltsspac!

Personally, I would like it to be OK...as in "you heifer-lovers ain't gonna be pushing us around this year...we be a different team so strap up for some old-school smashmouth."

My vote is for whatever game the players choose...whatever they think gives them an edge.

VN Store

Back