What Games Do You Think Will See the Alternate Uniform in 2015?

Which Game(s) Do You Think Our Team Will Sport the Grey?

• Total voters
Well we have to wear orange for the home opener against OU plus I think we try to checker Neyland again since they striped there stadium last year and it will be a prime time more than likely. I would like arky and usc. Also I hope they storm trooper most of our away games.

Second game of the season so you can count in it being primetime . I already seen in the sec network this is the game I'd the week . I would love nothing more than to checkerboard the stadium since they stripes there's at home

If we beat the Gators then do not bring them out at all...We are 0-2 in them so why ruin a season that we could win the SEC east?

Agreed. For some reason the gray uniforms make us lose. It's got nothing to do with the other team being better than us or our O-Line or coaching or play calling

Agreed. For some reason the gray uniforms make us lose. It's got nothing to do with the other team being better than us or our O-Line or coaching or play calling
Exactly! That's what I've been telling everybody but nobody will listen. Them gray unis are a jinx.

The people that keep saying we won't wear them against UGA cause we wore them two years ago, do you remember that game?!? They played their hearts out and took a MUCH MUCH better UGA ten to overtime. We lost on a fumble. So I still say they'll wear them against UGA in a winner take the SEC East game

The people that keep saying we won't wear them against UGA cause we wore them two years ago, do you remember that game?!? They played their hearts out and took a MUCH MUCH better UGA ten to overtime. We lost on a fumble. So I still say they'll wear them against UGA in a winner take the SEC East game

In all fairness, we have lost to a talented UGA team , by one play, while wearing many different uniforms. :cray:

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone saying we lost in these uniforms, you are crazy. We haven't worn any of these uniforms. As a matter of fact We are currently undefeated in our Nike uniforms. So here's to starting new traditions.

Everyone saying we lost in these uniforms, you are crazy. We haven't worn any of these uniforms. As a matter of fact We are currently undefeated in our Nike uniforms. So here's to starting new traditions.

Yeah, true, BUT...

there's orange (home) and there's white (away) and there's "alternate" (lately, always some kind of gray).

So in that sense, we have built up a 'record' with alternate uniforms. If you're trying to understand the other folks who are worried about this (it's not logical, but hey it's their right to fret!), that's how to do it. :good!:

I can see Bowling Green and Arkansas or Georgia. Too much pub to only wear them once. Even the Adidas grey's were worn twice in one year.

Wow, you really don't like the new uniforms, do you? Not trying to start an argument, just wondering why.

I hate em too,there not the schools colors,which we all know is Orange and White,it is just a ploy by Nike and Adidas to sell more stuff

how many other teams sport the gray as there other color ? If i remember rightly,isn't something like 6 or more ? and isn't A&M in there too ?

so I would guess that Nike is going to try and get any team close to the Smokey Mountains to get em some Smokey Gray uniforms too,since the Vols use it

I don't personally see why gray is anything unique to Tennessee or care to see the Vols wearing it

and before anybody says it helps with recruits,ESPN had a poll out and uniforms were the last thing recruits were concerned about

so other than selling stuff ,I just don't get it

but that is just my opinion on it :hi: and yes I'm old,for what that is worth :hi:

Hopefully they stay in the boxes and never see the light of day. Thank goodness they have announced that they will never be worn more than once a season at most.

VN Store

Back