What happens Sunday morning if...

And that would prove what??? NADA on any account, every Saturday is a different football rodeo. GBO!!!!!

It'll prove that some are ready to ride Butch's jock to the bitter end, program be damned.

For Tennessee, yes.

If Vandy beats Alabama and we can't?

If Kentucky beats Florida and we can't?

I don't know about you, but that's pretty damn stunning to me if it happens.

Florida and Bama losses are the next best thing under Vol wins. So hope UK and Vandy pulls it off

Reactions: 1 person
If those things happened, the UF and Bama message boards would be 1000 times than VN has been this week.

Lets start with us. Butch should be fired immediately after the game. Our recruiting class would fall apart and the season would most likely result in our first ever 4-8 season. VN would have its most epic, server destroying meltdown ever. Freak would have to hire a bunch of IT guys to deal with it.

Saban and JM should be fired as well. As far as GT? This ain't 2016 Pitt. They are not as good. I actually think UGA will beat MSU. They will likely win the East easily this year.
It would be complete craziness no doubt. In a very bad way. Alabama and Florida losing wouldn't break my heart but. A 4-8 season would definitely suck and losing a great recruiting class would too.

Last edited:
For Tennessee, yes.

If Vandy beats Alabama and we can't?

If Kentucky beats Florida and we can't?

I don't know about you, but that's pretty damn stunning to me if it happens.

Florida losing would help us

And I always welcome a Bama loss. Losing to Vandy would be a fluke and have literally zero reflection on Tennessee or any of the many teams that Bama beats

If Kentucky beats Florida, I will be livid lol. I swear, If Kentucky “rebuilds” before us, I will revolt.

If Ky beat Fla it wouldn't mean diddly squat to me. Still got a lot of games left. That's why they're played on the field and not on paper. Just sayin'.

If Kentucky beats Florida, I will be livid lol. I swear, If Kentucky “rebuilds” before us, I will revolt.

Just winning a game doesn't mean you have rebuilt. What does rebuild even mean at U.K.? 7-5? Y'all need to let the season play out then start the chatter. Hell how many on here thought Dormady should play over Dobbs last year? Ranted about it all year long...That seems pretty moronic now...

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...
Georgia beat Mississippi State...
Georgia Tech lost to Pitt...
UMass did basically anything against Tennessee...

Just pretend that's 100% fact Sunday morning....
What does that do to Tennessee firstly...and then the SEC east?

Just bs'ing with my wife tonight about football and she asked me what could be the worst case scenario for Tennessee/SEC East this weekend. Lol. That's what I came up with. Just spinning the yarn on a slow football weekend.

That helps us. I would be fine with it.

I would jump off a building thinking I could fly because I would be dreaming.

VN Store

Back