What happens Sunday morning if...

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...
Georgia beat Mississippi State...
Georgia Tech lost to Pitt...
UMass did basically anything against Tennessee...

Just pretend that's 100% fact Sunday morning....
What does that do to Tennessee firstly...and then the SEC east?

was curious so I checked..Ky/Ga/GT/Vandy all winning odds 114-1.

How many passes did Butch drop in the FLD game ?
Answer 0 you dumb Vol fan !!!! What part of Bama
are you from????
He dropped the biggest ball because common sense didn't previel and he didn't run the ball at the goal line

First, I want KY to beat Fla. If Vandy were to beat Bama I would suddenly think "Hey we could beat Bama", I would be a bit bummed if GA beat MSU (but no biggie), I don't care if Ga Tech win's another game or not (we are not looking to get into the playoffs). Also for me UT 28 - UMass 14 would be almost worst case........and after a heart breaking loss.....I'll take it and not be upset.

Georgia and Florida lose Vols win big and we're right back in the East race with a chance to knock Georgia out next Saturday. Thats how im thinking! GBO

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not usually one to ask for other teams to help us, but....

You want Kentucky to beat Florida. You want MS State to beat Georgia and bama to smash vandy.

I don't see Kentucky winning 5+ sec games. For us to have any shot at atlanta it starts with Georgia and Florida losing tomorrow

I say Florida and Georgia lose tomorrow.

Florida showed last year that the winner of the UT-UF game doesn't get the SECe title on a platter. Lot's of football left. We made a lot of mistakes last week and got beat by a mediocre team. Happens. I think UK will give them a good game. Florida and Bama losing always makes me smile.

Just win out.

Its sad when so-called "fans" throw players under the bus like this. :no:

Agree

Butch is getting paid (fairly handsomely too) and he is a grown man. The players are all kids, and they are not professional yet. Also one of those players he was referring to was the only reason Tennessee was even close to winning.

For Tennessee, yes.

If Vandy beats Alabama and we can't?

If Kentucky beats Florida and we can't?

I don't know about you, but that's pretty damn stunning to me if it happens.

If Vandy beats Alabama...

What makes you say UT can't if that happens? Do you guys even think before you type?

Agree

Butch is getting paid (fairly handsomely too) and he is a grown man. The players are all kids, and they are not professional yet. Also one of those players he was referring to was the only reason Tennessee was even close to winning.

Give me a break..if that level of criticism is too much, there is a scholarship available at wofford.

what a strange world where now even the slightest criticism is "throwing someone under the bus"

Give me a break..if that level of criticism is too much, there is a scholarship available at wofford.

what a strange world where now even the slightest criticism is "throwing someone under the bus"

Which part? The part I stated one of them kept us in the game? The part where I said Butch is paid and the players are not? or just the part where I agreed with someone else..........not throwing anyone under a buss only agreeing with someone else.

You still have the same old stupid program destroyers calling for coaches head every two years.

We wake up to:
Kentucky beat Florida...
Vandy upset Alabama...
Georgia beat Mississippi State...
Georgia Tech lost to Pitt...
UMass did basically anything against Tennessee...

Just pretend that's 100% fact Sunday morning....
What does that do to Tennessee firstly...and then the SEC east?

Just bs'ing with my wife tonight about football and she asked me what could be the worst case scenario for Tennessee/SEC East this weekend. Lol. That's what I came up with. Just spinning the yarn on a slow football weekend.

If all that happens except Miss St beats UGA, then we start debating whether or not the 2017 SEC East is actually a worse version than the 2010 SEC East.

What happens if UK beats UF? (other than the cheering?)

We'll have a bunch of people screaming, crying and continual gnashing of teeth about how much we're going to lose by and how Butch sucks and how we should have hired the other other Stoops when we had the chance.

If Vandy wins? I'm looking for the Rapture.

You guys do realize that we need Florida to lose SEC games right? That would be good for us - doesn't matter which SEC team beats them

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back