What Other Message Boards Are Saying: Arkansas State Edition

arkansas-state-motto-meth.jpg

Reactions: 23 people
Read a few posts on their site. Arky State fans seem realistic. They no a butt kicking is in their future.

Arkansas is in a long standing rivalry with West Virginia to have the smallest gene pool. Arkansas State is the genetic cesspool.

You're an idiot. There are really good people here. Anyway, it's not as if Tennessee is among the cultural and genetic elite in society.

Reactions: 6 people
You're an idiot. There are really good people here. Anyway, it's not as if Tennessee is among the cultural and genetic elite in society.

I grew up in Knoxville and I am a UT grad. I now live near Jonesboro. When the Vols have an off week I usually attend Arkansas State games. I think they have gone to 3 or 4 bowl games in a row. It is not SEC football, but they play exciting football for their conference.
Trooper Taylor is their db coach and his son is a freshman cb and returner. Jonesboro is a growing university city.

All that being said the Vols are going to roll them by at least 21. GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I grew up in Knoxville and I am a UT grad. I now live near Jonesboro. When the Vols have an off week I usually attend Arkansas State games. I think they have gone to 3 or 4 bowl games in a row. It is not SEC football, but they play exciting football for their conference.
Trooper Taylor is their db coach and his son is a freshman cb and returner. Jonesboro is a growing university city.

All that being said the Vols are going to roll them by at least 21. GBO!!!

Is it still a dry town? When I live there you had to drive to Trumann or join a club for alcohol.

VN Store

Back