Where theirs smoke their is

Give OP credit.
At least he spelled Where, smoke, and is correctly.
That's better than a Bama grad could do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The fire is the burning passion to WIN.

buTch has the passion.

The other coaches have the passion.

The players have the passion.

Vol Nation has always had that burning passion.

The media is starting to see that passion and they know our Tennessee Vols are about to catch that fire and explode on to the National radar of college football.

That burning fire of passion to WIN is growing hotter every year and soon that passion of Tennessee football will burn any team that dares stand in our way to another National Championship.

We are Tennessee!

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
every one in this thread is an ass hole and ass hat besides me,,, so what?:)

Op's name suggests female. Do not chase away until we have investigated further.

Reactions: 2 people
Huh? And I thought my wife talked in circles! That is ok guys, I working on figuring all this out.

Greatest thread ever! But not for the reasons the OP intentioned. :)

Would to Moses the kickoff for football was today!!! But alas we must slither through three more months of this....

FIRE, we are for real all the hype is the smoke and my vols are one fire butch down plays and he should but we are for real and gonna beat down some people thoughts

I got 2 subliminal messages . "fire butch" and "beat down some peoples thoughts". Did anyone else get that?

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe

Haha, each time I'm at the main football forum page, and I see the bold text that means someone has added to the "theirs smoke their" debate, I cringe. But I always click anyway. And I usually come away laughing. Thank you, VolNation. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildasamink16 View Post
FIRE, we are for real all the hype is the smoke and my vols are one fire butch down plays and he should but we are for real and gonna beat down some people thoughts

I got 2 subliminal messages . "fire butch" and "beat down some peoples thoughts". Did anyone else get that?

You missed another: vols are one fire (that) butch-down plays.

I am just thankful the OP does not want to FAHR BUTCH. If he had wanted to do that their wuz gonna be truble rict hear onz Volnasion.

VN Store

Back