Where theirs smoke their is

FIRE, we are for real all the hype is the smoke and my vols are one fire butch down plays and he should but we are for real and gonna beat down some people thoughts
you-serious-clark-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
That kinda makes my head hurt, so I made it a little easier to read:

Where there's smoke, there's fire! We are legit... now, all the hype is just smoke..... But, the Vols are the fire - although Butch downplays that (as he should). Still, we are a sound football team, and should win many games this year. Your thoughts?

Oh ok I get it now! (not being a smart a**, I really didn't understand the op at all)

I'm laughing so much it hurts thanks guys for making fun of me, the fire still burns g.b.o signed Billie joe in the middle of night I go posting in my sleep

Reactions: 3 people
It took some time but I figured out that last post (nope, no spoilers here, figure it out yourselves).

So, I think this is all just the result of a simple wiring design. The thoughts are just flowing unimpeded to the fingers as they type. No filters, no organization, no attempt at structuring for even basic intelligibility. Chances are the speech patterns are similar. Simple wiring. I wonder if the jaw works up and down in sync when OP is using scissors? I've seen that before.

Then again, maybe wildasamink is just drunkasaskunk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm laughing so much it hurts thanks guys for making fun of me, the fire still burns g.b.o signed Billie joe in the middle of night I go posting in my sleep

FWIW. I didn't make fun. I started two put in my too cents but decided that would be to much.:)

Where there's smoke, there's fire! We are legit... now, all the hype is just smoke..... But, the Vols are the fire - although Butch downplays that (as he should). Still, we are a sound football team, and should win many games this year. Your thoughts?

I see someone got their new Sanskrit Rosetta Stone...

thank you for translating that..I was laughing way too hard to figure it out

VN Store

Back