Where to stay for Bristol?

Game over near midnight, 3/4 hour traffic to get out, might as well save $$$$ and sleep in car. LOL

Lucky me. I have a 6:30 am flight out of Tri-Cities Sunday morning. I might as well go straight from Bristol to the airport. Going to be a long, miserable travel day to a work conference in Chicago...

Exactly where do you live. Bristol is a great place to live and I consider it God Blessed not forsaken. :swoon3:

You can't be from Bristol. Everyone from Bristol knows it's only a "good" place to live.

81e3f1f8bdc26ca1988f131d8ed77485.jpg

You can't be from Bristol. Everyone from Bristol knows it's only a "good" place to live.

81e3f1f8bdc26ca1988f131d8ed77485.jpg

It was suppose to read great but Bristol, VA ran out of money for their part of the sign and had to settle for one letter less.
:eek:lol:

It was suppose to read great but Bristol, VA ran out of money for their part of the sign and had to settle for one letter less.
:eek:lol:

Maybe, to be honest about it, they had to take the average of great (TN) and clearly subpar (VA).

Reactions: 2 people
There's a new hotel that just opened last week I think it's a Fairfield Inn and Suites in Hamilton Place drive.. There's also a courtyard Marriott next door to there too in Johnson City

Last edited:

VN Store

Back