Who is a Steeler fan now?

The hardest part of being a college football fan is when your star alums get drafted by a NFL team that you hate!
agreed. i have hated to root against Witten his whole career. glad he's had the career he had, and also glad he never got a ring.....

this is easy for me. i've always like the steelers. it's just gravy that we now have like 6 VFL's playing for them now....:thumbsup:

it is curious...no one started a "who's an Eagels fan" or bengals or lions or Chiefs fan thread....

everybody knows what kind of organization the Steelers is, and it's polarizing. very few NFL fans lukewarm on teams like Pittsburgh, Dallas, NE etc...you generally either hate 'em or love 'em. for fans of college primarily, sure, i can see the connection with a player..like many TN fans became Colts and Broncos fans. I gotta buddy here that's an NC State fan, that roots for the chargers and seahawks simply b/c of Rivers and Wilson playing for those teams...and he lives in Charlotte. just doesn't care that much about the NFL. so his teams reflect what he does care about...NC State.

but most people that have had an NFL team or grew up in an NFL city will not change allegiances simply b/c a college player plays there now.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm a Cowboys fan, have been since the 70's. The Steelers beat us in two Super Bowls, so I obviously hate them :realmad: I will be rooting for all the former Vols to do well on every team.

That was against the Raiders

To Cowboy fans, Swann made it seem like it for the Superbowl highlights reel for all time. Almost as good as the agony of defeat guy...
But the REAL one was the Raider game ricochet ball.

The Dark side is the Raiders. Steelers can't claim that. ☠ I will say that even though, the Steelers are supposed to be hated by us Raider fans, I will give them a pass and pull for them as long as they aren't in the Raider's way. Go VFL's!!!!

The Raiders can't even claim a home city lol

No way I can be a Steelers fan being a Cowboys fan but you can bet I will be pulling for both Dobbs & Sutton at all times. Plus, we have former Vols Ramon Foster starting on the OL as well along with DT Dan McCullers.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back