Who is a Steeler fan now?

I've never been able to latch on to a team in NFL. I root for Titans because it is the home team. I've always wanted a reason to like Steelers lol.

Having lived in Atlanta for 40 years and being a season ticket holder, I am still a Falcon’s fan.

All I know is, everyone is gonn'a hate the Browns. Hell, when Sutton intercepts Kizer and Dobbs plays right through Garrett I might even stand up and cheer. What a world.

I haven't had an NFL team in 25 years. I think I'd do now. The fact the Steelers are one of the best run professional sports franchises is icing on the cake.

Always been a Falcons fan myself but neither loved or hated the Steelers. I will pay more attention to them like I do all teams that former Vols play on. Kamara going to the Saints is not good for me personallylbut I hope he does well when he plays,except against us.lol

Been a rabid Steelers fan since I was a freshman in high school, circa 1976.

I jumped off the couch when they drafted Dobbs, I've been hoping they'd take him, been taking about it all week at work.
One of my buddies texted me immediately and said "you called it".

Dobbs AND Cam Sutton!!

They'll coach Sutton up a bunch, turn him into a lock down.
Dobbs will BE the QB in Pitt.
May take a couple years, but Big Ben is getting older and slower, getting injured more and more.

been a fan since they were going 1-11 and wearing the ugliest putrid yellow and black jail break uniforms...now, just makes it better than ever...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

been a fan since they were going 1-11 and wearing the ugliest putrid yellow and black jail break uniforms...now, just makes it better than ever...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

So you were following them in 1933?

The Steelers got 4 players I rated as 1st round picks.

QB Josh Dobbs
RB James Conner
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
CB Cam Sutton

I'm now the biggest Steeler fan in the world.

They just completed one of the best drafts in NFL history.
"your ratings" are as worthless as a bag of ****. You don't have the first clue

I will definitely be keeping an eye on the Steelers this year. Like all VFLs, I wish them the best of luck and want them to succeed. Do I want them to win the Super Bowl... no. But I want them to be healthy and represent our university well.

Always been a steelers fan since I was 4-6 years old. Now we got Dobbs,Sutton,Justin Hunter,Ramon Foster, and Big Dan McCullers. Life is good.

Reactions: 1 person
Got no beef with the Steelers, I could never figure out the LA fans. I've visited LA and I can come up with a dozen or so things to do other than sit and watch football. Oh wait, went to watch our Vols put a beat down on UCLA(remember when Fulmer got called out for being conservative with the lead and ended up losing in OT), the beach was the best I've been to when it comes to waves.

Go VFL!

VN Store

Back