Whole lotta butthurt goin on...

They have always been butt hurt.

I was at 1993 game in Columbia. It was the year after Tanneyhill beat us at Neyland. They were the biggest group of smack talking know-nothings I had ever experienced. As I left their stadium after watching UT win 55-3, the most common comments were "the officials screwed us" and "go gators."

Going back this year...hoping to hear the same!!!

I think you got the locations reversed, the 1992 game was in Columbia and the 1993 game was at Neyland.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like someone with previous experience lol

Honestly unless someone posts a link to something funny, I don't go to rival sites.. Over the years I have heard plenty on here say this though..

So they call us thugs and then post a gif of their coach dressed as a thug?
Did I miss something?

Yeah but I mean if that is their thug coach won't the other thugs just beat him up and take his bike and crack money? I mean c'mon

Yep gross to watch but not dirty. Similar to how UGA says we took out Chubb last year. The turf is an equal opportunity predator.

I used to like Richt until that game's post iinterview. Richt implied we took pleasure in Chubb's horrifying injury and that was a Dawg-faced LIE. Of course, he didn't mention the intentional block by his guy that ended Shy Tuttle's season. Then they had the horrible Dawg-faced gall to put their champion illegal blocker's dawg-face on their dang tickets. We beat their butts on the last play. That's all I've got to say about that.

Reactions: 3 people

I was at 1993 game in Columbia. It was the year after Tanneyhill beat us at Neyland. They were the biggest group of smack talking know-nothings I had ever experienced. As I left their stadium after watching UT win 55-3, the most common comments were "the officials screwed us" and "go gators."

They beat us in Columbia in 1992 when we failed on the 2 pt conversation. They didn't beat us again til about 2005. Tannyhill never beat us unless he was the QB in 92. I lived in SC in the late 80s & thought their fans were nice & VERY loyal especially since they have never won anything! Spurrier spoiled them & they got a taste of winning so now they miss it. Don't see Muschump winning there if he couldn't win at floriduh!

UT's longest win streak over SCAR - 12, from 1993-2004.

SCAR's longest win streak over UT - 3. Which, not coincidentally, is 2010-2012.

Reactions: 5 people
Only thing I can figure is the performance by us against the bubbas gave the Cocks some false hope. Hopefully we can show them just how impotent they really are.

I was about 50 feet from the Marcus Lattimore play. It takes a special kind of stupid to think that was a dirty play.

Totally agree. That was a terrible injury and I hate that it happened to him because I think he could had a great NFL career. But that was the complete opposite of a dirty play.

Even Lattimore has said-- repeatedly-- that it wasn't a dirty play. I have never heard a single announcer or coach say that it was a dirty play. It wasn't even borderline. Yet their fans and players still blame UT for that and all of their misfortune since that day. Some of their crazy fans sent Eric Gordon death threats over it.

Reactions: 2 people
Even Lattimore has said-- repeatedly-- that it wasn't a dirty play. I have never heard a single announcer or coach say that it was a dirty play. It wasn't even borderline. Yet their fans and players still blame UT for that and all of their misfortune since that day. Some of their crazy fans sent Eric Gordon death threats over it.

I live around them. Conspiracy theorists to the core

Wow it's like we killed their dog or took the steps from their trailer.

... we must have banged, blackballed, and kicked their sister to the side ... only thing that generates that sort of heat from a chicken.

92 was in Columbia - I was there. 93 was in Knoxville.

Wow, there is some real heartlessness in those posts. They are bitter. If they think we intentionally hurt players, they are stupid. Which come to think of it, their stupidity explains a lot. Either way, we did lay Pharaoh out lol.

That's hilarious.
What's really funny to me is they somehow have blocked out all of the other years upon years of UT annually blowing them out.
They're about like Vandy - had their peak at same time we hit our lowest point in 100 years.
Going to be fun the next few years watching them re-learn their place - especially under that idiot.

VN Store

Back