Whole lotta butthurt goin on...

Eh... Gas Pumpers, same old same old, just an angrier version. Wanna pizz em off, tell em to check the oil.
muschamp2_zpszyjl7n9k.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I was about 50 feet from the Marcus Lattimore play. It takes a special kind of stupid to think that was a dirty play.

I was at that game too and no way was it dirty. That was a freak accident type of thing. I do remember you could hear a pen drop in that place. Definitely the most gruesome injury I've ever seen in person.

Reactions: 1 person
I swear the few fans that they do have are completely delusional. One guy called into a talk show after the Muschamp hiring, and he goes, "Do you think this coach can get us back to our normal 10 win seasons?" Like my guy..... you're south carolina.... those were never normal to you.

Reactions: 2 people
I guess it's all a matter of perspective. The way USC feels about UT is very similar to the way it goes on here regarding Bama.

"Remember that when that Womens Basketball record gets broken for titles. WHo cares, Bama wooped yo ass. Yall ****ed up Lattimores career on purpose. I will never forget that."

My favorite quote from there so far.

Amazing that they actually believe we did that on purpose.

Equally amazing that they still hold it against a team that
1. Doesn't have the same coaching staff as in 2012
2. Doesn't have the same player that hit him in 2012 (Eric Gordon)

That'd be like us still talking about Shy Tuttle and Kublanow @ Georgia in 4 years.

Reactions: 1 person
Vols are going to take out a few weeks of frustration on them and they know it.

...Equally amazing that they still hold it against a team that
1. Doesn't have the same coaching staff as in 2012
2. Doesn't have the same player that hit him in 2012 (Eric Gordon)

That'd be like us still talking about Shy Tuttle and Kublanow @ Georgia in 4 years.

Someone needs to set a calendar reminder to come back to check this thread during the week of the 2020 Georgia game. :)

VN Store

Back