Who's Worse? Schiano or Franklin

Who's worse? Schiano or Franklin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread is just embarrassing. My gut feeling is that James Franklin wouldn’t touch the hot sack of sh!t that is Tennessee football with a ten foot pole.

Tennessee fans should be willing to crawl across beds of glass all the way to State College if it would convince James Franklin to say yes to this job.
I don't know why Tony Elliott would want the job. He'll get a better offer at a winning program when someone retires or has a hiccup season. The only person who (allegedly) wants this job is sitting by the phone in Lynchburg. Not to say that there isn't a passel of McGoogles out there who'd love to get their lottery ticket punched. Signing day is next week IIRC. If we don't have someone by Friday, my money shifts to them sitting on Steele and trying again in the Fall.

I'm just saying you're lying about the man and in one of the most vile ways you can lie about him if you're saying he covered up gang rape. The DA in the case went out of his way to point out that Franklin in no way interfered or hindered the investigation in that case.

People don’t care about facts like that.

Franklin wasn’t involved with a program that looked the other way when little boys were being raped in the showers. Schiano was...
Franklin tried to help cover up rapes committed by some of his players at Vanderbilt then skipped town for Penn State.

Yelling "Fu@% You" to fans in Neyland (including kids) as he left the game shows a general lack of class and restraint. That is not the face that I want representing UT. Surely he cannot be the best option all things considered. I doubt that is image Plowman wants either.

Reactions: Border Vol
Franklin tried to help cover up rapes committed by some of his players at Vanderbilt then skipped town for Penn State.
That’s still not in the same ballpark as to what happened at penn st. Those kids where at a football camp, not in some football players room at 3 in the morning. Apples to oranges.

Reactions: Volbrando
That’s still not in the same ballpark as to what happened at penn st. Those kids where at a football camp, not in some football players room at 3 in the morning. Apples to oranges.
Moral gymnastics to try to justify hiring someone you support.

982028D3-518B-46B3-963D-D0A118D004D5.jpeg

Hilarious post when posters are literally accusing Franklin of being complicit in a gang rape when the prosecutor in the case says just the opposite. Faux moral outrage because he was mean to poor ole Tennessee.
Nashville DA trying to protect the local boys

Superman-getting-drunk-GIF.gif

Moral gymnastics to try to justify hiring someone you support.

View attachment 344158
I don’t equate the decisions of a 20 year old college student to that of a 9 year old child who was at a camp for children ran by adults. Those kids are totally different than some random coeds making numerous bad decisions that may or may not of lead to them being assaulted. When it’s 3 am in a dorm room it comes down to he said she said. Maybe it happened or maybe the victims did something they regretted in the morning, and lied. The kids at Penn st. had no control over what happened to them. If you think these two situations are even remotely the same you either to young to see the big picture, or to ignorant to see the differences in each situation.

VN Store

Back