Who's Worse? Schiano or Franklin

Who's worse? Schiano or Franklin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a Human being or football coach? Since I know neither personally I only feel justified in judging their football acumen. In that category, Franklin I feel to be greatly superior to Schiano

Look, if Tennessee is at a place where these two clowns are what we are choosing from when hiring a coach, just shut down the football program.

Reactions: Lucy
Well, it's never been reported that Kiffin covered up gang rape, so there's that

Lots of stories from Kiffin’s time on the Hill of him picking up coeds at the bars. That isn’t technically rape but that is still a 34 year old married man taking advantage of young, inexperienced, possibly drunk girls.

Reactions: MiramarVol
Lots of stories from Kiffin’s time on the Hill of him picking up coeds at the bars. That isn’t technically rape but that is still a 34 year old married man taking advantage of young, inexperienced, possibly drunk girls.
Can everyone in this thread forget I said anything?

I respect your choices. No one seems to want to respect mine. I'm not going to talk you into it and you aren't going to talk me out of it so let's move forward.

VN Store

Back