Why is Butch being so quiet?

Ok reader debate my logic with stats....

Name all the ncaaf coaches that were fired when the fans where happy, the seats where filled, and the university was moving its products?

Can't list coaches that we're let go due to scandal though...only coaches that lost their jobs on record alone EVEN when the majority of fans wanted them there.

Then I will name all the coaches fired that the fans wanted gone.

We will them compare list and the one with the largest list wins. I will spot you twenty names to be kind.

And....go.....

Les Miles.
Mark Richt
A couple coaches at Neb
The Vest at TOSU
Brady Hoke
Several at Notre Dame
Lane Kiffin
Sarkesian
Helfrich
Rich Rod
Houston Nutt
Want more?

Reactions: 2 people
VHB you know very well Di Nardo could recruit. But he couldn't coach. So it's not like Saban took over a "bare shelf" at LSU.
Not saying Saban isn't the top coach in the country because he clearly is. But anyone can recruit at LSU.

Again, it's more than recruiting. It's development but that goes over some people's head.

Les Miles.
Mark Richt
A couple coaches at Neb
The Vest at TOSU
Brady Hoke
Several at Notre Dame
Lane Kiffin
Sarkesian
Helfrich
Rich Rod
Houston Nutt
Want more?

He said for you to name coaches that were fired from happy fan bases. And leave scandal out. Fans were not happy with Richt, Kiffin, Hoke, or Rich Rod...and Sark was canned because he was staying drunk on the job. So, you named part of his list for him. I'm neutral in the discussion, but you named coaches that shouldn't be listed as fired with happy fans behind them. Miles might've been the only one that should've been there.

Has anyone heard from him or seen him? For someone that is a "champion of talk," he sure has been quiet. Maybe there isn't much to say.

The LifeChampions© creed is, "Deeds, not Words."

He said for you to name coaches that were fired from happy fan bases. And leave scandal out. Fans were not happy with Richt, Kiffin, Hoke, or Rich Rod...and Sark was canned because he was staying drunk on the job. So, you named part of his list for him. I'm neutral in the discussion, but you named coaches that shouldn't be listed as fired with happy fans behind them. Miles might've been the only one that should've been there.

I gave him a list of schools who fired their coaches with "full" stadiums. That was the crux of the question.

All Butch has to do is look at attendance for the year and he knows his job security is excellent. There is no debating this it's just solid business at Neyland continuing to provide his continued employment. It's not his team building skills or lack of.:bash:

We complain when CBJ talks. Then we complain when he is quite. Poor guy...can win on the field, or off.

Les Miles.
Mark Richt
A couple coaches at Neb
The Vest at TOSU
Brady Hoke
Several at Notre Dame
Lane Kiffin
Sarkesian
Helfrich
Rich Rod
Houston Nutt
Want more?

Sheesh can't read or maybe just don't know any facts.

The vest was fired due to a scandal and has a show cause kiddo

Sark was fired due to public intoxication

Joke killed the program and everyone wanted him gone.

Rich rod at Michigan had a huge West Virginia scandal going and the boosters wanted him gone due to scheme.

Houston nutt again had a scandal.

Is that really ur list?

U start with a coach given a show cause??!!

Haha.

Haaahhaaaaa

I hope he is to busy recruiting to talk . Hopefully some that want to kick butt on the hill . GBO

VN Store

Back