Why Is Our Fanbase Getting Desperate?

We are desperate. At least I am. I am so desperate that I would take Ron Meyer and Bobby Collins as co head coaches if it would bring us a winner.

Maybe a "slight" exaggeration.

desperate...I don't really think so...passionate...most definitely think so...we're the Tennessee Volunteers, dammit...we know we deserve better...:)

GO VOLS...BEAT BAMA!

Wanting to hire Petrino or Lane Kiffin? I keep seeing those two names pop up in every coaching candidate thread.

This is Currie’s biggest important hire that could make or break the football program.

In this situation, we desperately need to make a splash hire.

Lane Kiffin nor Petrino fit that narrative.

You’re literally asking for trouble taking a chance on two scum bags that’s unpredictable and could leave at any given moment.

They’ve done it before and they sure as hell can do it again.

Why not just go after Chip Kelly who has less baggage? He’s a proven winner who’d kill it here.

Not to deflate your post, but you're assuming Chip Kelly would win here based on some strange transitive property from his past.

Anyone who says "this coach is bad and that coach is bad" yet immediately brings up another questionable hire is a bit dumb....

The last 14 years have been unkind to Vol fans and yes they are desperate to be competitive and win.......is there light at the end of this tunnel? I'm not so sure, are you?:blink:

VN Store

Back