WIth rumors on Chip Kelly

Smoke crack often?

While he’s good for 9-10 wins almost every year, he’s failed to capitalize and get in the playoff. He literally finds a way to not make the playoff every single year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Kelly will say no to Florida. He's a Leprechaun... he would burst into flames down there.

Can’t win big 12 often?

He won a share of the big 12 in 2014, not bad considering they only joined in 2012, I'll put it this way he's won more P5 conference titles than Butch, and any other of the supposed candidates Currie is talking to.

I'm beginning to think that no coach will please anyone on these boards. They would turn down Saban or Swinney if they wanted to come here.

Reactions: 3 people
He won a share of the big 12 in 2014, not bad considering they only joined in 2012, I'll put it this way he's won more P5 conference titles than Butch, and any other of the supposed candidates Currie is talking to.

Also with TCU vs the big boys

All I see is one P5 conference title?

I'm beginning to think that no coach will please anyone on these boards. They would turn down Saban or Swinney if they wanted to come here.

No coach will please EVERYONE on this board. If we hire Gruden, there will be whiners and those who say he has proven nothing in college.

Same thing goes for if we hire Patterson, Peterson, Petrino, Kiffin, Mullin, Frost, etc, etc.

...and there are a certain number of posters who sit around waiting for posts so they can attack the poster...the legion of the miserable...saying real intelligent things like, 'smoke crack often?' and silliness like that.

Since UCLA is now open UF went with a contract to hand deliver it. The fact that it hasn’t been announced should say everything about Chip going to UF. Sure he could go to UF and have to deal with saban every single year IF he were to win the east. Or he could go to UCLA, notbhave nearly the competition not the rabid fan bases to deal with and have an even better recruiting pool in California. Sure it could be argued that Florida is the better talent pool, but even if it were he would have an easier time in Cali letting his assistants recruit than in Florida where those assistants would have to answer why chip isn’t there but every other sec head coach along with jimbo and richt came to see them.

VN Store

Back