Worley's injury?

All QBs on our roster signed up to play that position. All 5 should be ready & willing to go in when their number is called. If they're a freshman or senior that the staff feels good enough about then they put their big boy pants on & show up to play regardless of who the opponent is. They can clean their pants out later if necessary after the game.

So you are saying freshmen should be able to line up against Juniors and Seniors and future NFL first round picks and beat them.:thud:

Based on what? What proof?

Yes Worley played one of his worst games, not putting all the blame on the OL, BUT IF HE HAD JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME, he would be decent, he is running for his Health 75 percent of the time, and Peterman, what I saw in the spring and so far this year, just cant do the job, I hope you are right I hope if he plays he lights it up and wins the starting QB job, really what have you seen to think he could do better, give me HOPE, tell me something even lie about it, just give me hope.:clapping:

Have a feeling we will see Dobbs
Would you really burn that year, if we can get thru this week, we got a good chance at winning 3 out of the last 4 anyway, and have Dobbs ready for next year, if Dobbs can come in next year and be a decent QB, be nice to say in 16 we got a good starting QB coming back, in 16 is when we can win the EAST, be nice going into 2016 saying we got a good QB.:ermm:

Are you crooms mom?

We got a chance against bama if Worley will not make 2 or 3 bone head throws, with PETERMAN the game will be over before halftime, even last night it was a game till 2 minutes to go in the third quarter, and OLE MISS is the second best team in the nation behind State, we can beat them FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF with just a little luck.:rock:

Should have never consider redshirting Dobbs if he was capable of playing at anytime this year. Sometimes in times like these you have to bit the bullet. You don't let a bull pen go cold if the Starting Pitcher or Reliever are not getting it done. You have to pull them and go into the game with a change of pace and juice. Sitting him is just dumb. Take it in the pants or move on.

Reactions: 1 person
Should have never consider redshirting Dobbs if he was capable of playing at anytime this year. Sometimes in times like these you have to bit the bullet. You don't let a bull pen go cold if the Starting Pitcher or Reliever are not getting it done. You have to pull them and go into the game with a change of pace and juice. Sitting him is just dumb. Take it in the pants or move on.

Well if Dobbs was worth anything, he would be playing. There's a reason he's being redshirted. He couldn't beat out Worley or Peterman.

Would you really burn that year, if we can get thru this week, we got a good chance at winning 3 out of the last 4 anyway, and have Dobbs ready for next year, if Dobbs can come in next year and be a decent QB, be nice to say in 16 we got a good starting QB coming back, in 16 is when we can win the EAST, be nice going into 2016 saying we got a good QB.:ermm:
I just wanna win baby ! I have a feeling come 2016 we will have a better QB .... only if Worley is out hurt do I burn Dobbs redshirt

Am I missing something? Isn't Dobbs a sophomore? If he doesn't redshirt he is a junior in 2015 and a senior in 2016. Whether or not he plays this year is irrelevant as to whether or not he is here in two years.

I know yesterday felt like an eternity, watching our O-line and Worley blow a tight game. But it didn't take a full year...at least that I know of.

Anyone thinking Peterman should start clearly did not watch the Georgia game. He had a decent drive to start, but then was totally inept. We prayed that Worley would come back to give us a little life, he did and the game was nearly won.

That is the difference between Worley and Peterman, Worley gives you a chance to win and Peterman makes you pray that Worley is able to come back into the game.

Am I missing something? Isn't Dobbs a sophomore? If he doesn't redshirt he is a junior in 2015 and a senior in 2016. Whether or not he plays this year is irrelevant as to whether or not he is here in two years.

I know yesterday felt like an eternity, watching our O-line and Worley blow a tight game. But it didn't take a full year...at least that I know of.

Hey that's rite look we don't have to redshirt Dobbs no more..

Anyone thinking Peterman should start clearly did not watch the Georgia game. He had a decent drive to start, but then was totally inept. We prayed that Worley would come back to give us a little life, he did and the game was nearly won.

That is the difference between Worley and Peterman, Worley gives you a chance to win and Peterman makes you pray that Worley is able to come back into the game.

Yeah because Bajakian called a good lineup of plays in the second and third series.

Yes it can get a lot worse, if we start PETERMAN against bama, what 56-0.:cray:

A 56-0 is the same result as a 34-3 loss or a 10-9 loss to a horrid Florida team that just got beatdown by an average Mizzou team st home. So no it cant.

Yes it can get a lot worse, if we start PETERMAN against bama, what 56-0.:cray:

You think Peterman could be any worse that what you saw from Worley lastnight or against UF? Not possible. And you have no way of knowing, Peterman hasn't really gotten a chance.

Reactions: 2 people

And honestly Dobbs never did that to me he always played with a confidence that I knew he would get better he just needs some more experience. If Worley is out hurt then they go with Peterman but when he comes in and looks lost then you burn the redshirt and see what he's got.. I have a feeling that Peterman is a real good in practice but in live action he loses it

Worley had one good game, doesn't take away from the bad games and turnovers against OU, UF, and Ole miss..oh and a fumble against UTC. So no

Well if Dobbs was worth anything, he would be playing. There's a reason he's being redshirted. He couldn't beat out Worley or Peterman.

Yup. There's a reason why dobbs is 3rd on the depth chart. I can't believe people really think that jones would redshirt his "best qb". Jones understands he needs to win now. I'm not a Worley lover and I would love for dobbs to come in and run for 200 yards and beat bama but there's a reason he's 3rd. The back ups are always the favorites. Now, next years qbs will be a little different.

I can't believe people really think that jones would redshirt his "best qb". Jones understands he needs to win now.

Marcus Jackson says hello. So does dontavis Blair. So does maggitt for that matter. He likes to redshirt players. Of course that may not be the case with Dobbs, but stop being so ignorant.

Marcus Jackson says hello. So does dontavis Blair. So does maggitt for that matter. He likes to redshirt players. Of course that may not be the case with Dobbs, but stop being so ignorant.

Jackson was never starting over anyone on our line last year. Hence the redshirt. Maggit was gonna be back to 100% in the second half of the season, not earlier. Hence the redshirt. Offensive line- hence the drinking.

VN Store

Back