Worley's injury?

Jackson was never starting over anyone on our line last year. Hence the redshirt. Maggit was gonna be back to 100% in the second half of the season, not earlier. Hence the redshirt. Offensive line- hence the drinking.

We could have used both last year, especially maggit. Butch played for the future in both examples, not the present.

We could have used both last year, especially maggit. Butch played for the future in both examples, not the present.

Jackson never had a chance to unseat any starters. Maggit would have been good to go by Mizzou gane. He redshirted him because he wouldnt have had him for first 9 games. Dobbs on the other hand was ready for first game this year but got beat out by Worley and Peterman. Big difference

I just don't see how you can say Peterman has looked better than Dobbs what is your deal with Peterman or your hate to Dobbs about.. I am going by how I have seen them play in games and Dobbs has more Tallent it's not hard to see

I just don't see how you can say Peterman has looked better than Dobbs what is your deal with Peterman or your hate to Dobbs about.. I am going by how I have seen them play in games and Dobbs has more Tallent it's not hard to see

33 minutes vs 4.5 games. Please tell me how we have seen an even showing to compare.

So much talent that we are sandbagging this year and redshirting him for the sake "being UT's savior" next year.

Reactions: 1 person
33 minutes vs 4.5 games. Please tell me how we have seen an even showing to compare.

So much talent that we are sandbagging this year and redshirting him for the sake "being UT's savior" next year.

You're arguing with a troll. It will never end

Worley is a badass.

We need him to stay around and take one for Tennessee... every play. The kids got a poor role to play but it's his to play. We need the other guys healthy and confident for next season.

Reasonable people don't judge a QB playing with a broken thumb so harshly. Of course, some forget.
What's your excuse?

Reasonable people know how to read...and read an entire thread before posting for no reason than to just spout off their meaningless opinions...

If you'll take 2 seconds to continue reading (I know, it's rough!) you'll see I said I LIKE PETERMAN I just don't think there is a reason to throw the kid to the wolves against Bama if Worley is healthy....Putting him in against Bama is not the way to build his confidence.

No matter who you rooting for at QB, the reality is that Worley will get injured,for the remainder of the season, before the season ends and Petermen will be his replacement. He,too will likely have some injury time and Dobbs will get some time in. There is a low but possible chance that the 4th string guy gets some time due to injuries.

If he isn't hurt bad he most likely will be by the end of next Saturday... That line is really bad!!

I have no problem with Peterman...I think he'll probably start over Dobbs next season too. My post isn't a downer on him, I'm just saying that throwing him to the wolves against Bama is not going to do anything to help him grow

He wont make it out of that game without an injury - the Bama D is going to tear that Oline to shreads - Satan is on a mission - if TAM cant score a point just think whats going to happen

You think Peterman could be any worse that what you saw from Worley lastnight or against UF? Not possible. And you have no way of knowing, Peterman hasn't really gotten a chance.

Yes. He most certainly could... and has.

I'm going to take a stab here and guess that you took a nap while Worley was out vs UGA... right?

Yes. He most certainly could... and has.

I'm going to take a stab here and guess that you took a nap while Worley was out vs UGA... right?

For the millionth time, Bajakian didn't help Nate one bit with playcalling in Athens. First series, we we did quick passes that way the backup, who can came in all of the sudden, didn't have to think. That Fumble was All Lane too. For some reason, Bajakian wanted to do 5 step drops in the second and third series. That's what killed Peterman and our offense.

In all honesty, there's really no standards here.

Maybe there needs to be cause honestly, some of these jackasses don't need to be allowed to post some of the crap throwed around in here.

Everybody is entitled to there opinion, I get it but hot damn when is enough enough?

Wise Worley faked his injury to protect himself against Bama.

/ J/K, Worley in reality has taken a lot of beating for UT! His play is certainly not the best but he has stood there and taken hit after hit to just spring back up!

Worley is a badass.

We need him to stay around and take one for Tennessee... every play. The kids got a poor role to play but it's his to play. We need the other guys healthy and confident for next season.

LOL! No truer words have been spoken in this thread. In other words, keep the whipping boy in the game!

I mean, maybe with a shoulder injury Worley won't be able to throw it as quickly to the opposing team members.

Dobbs needs to just come in and play

Has there been a time in the last 4 years when the fans have clamored for the second string player at any position to come in and play and it turned out better?

VN Store

Back