Worst SEC fans ranked....

We like it here. Only a hand full of jackasses I know of. You aren’t one of them.

Ha, it's a bad sign when the Gators here like me more than the Vols fans. Of course, the same things I've said (and called being called worse things than a jackass) about Pruitt for 3 years are now being repeated by the same people who called me worse things than a jackass. Ha.

Reactions: Jaws
Oh, and the weirdest fab base? Texas AM!!

I’ve told this story before but I spent 4 quarters with two TexAM fans asking me about every two minutes if I had seen, heard or been moved by an SEC crowd as much as this one. First few times I would answer respectfully with “this is great” or “I love it, y’all put on a show” or something similar. But they weren’t going to stop until I admitted and agreed that Kyle Field was the most incredible, unbelievable environment I had ever been in. Truth is, it was a cool experience, they do a lot of songs and rituals that are cool to see. But no, I’m more awed by Knoxville, Tuscaloosa, Auburn, LSU and of course the Swamp. I finally had to tell these guys “hey it’s great here, but there are 5 or 6 environments even more impressive.” I ended the discussion by telling them they have to get around the SEC for some games and they’ll understand.
Personally, I was not that impressed with Kyle Field. It was a large stadium but I did not think it was as loud as traditional SEC stadiums. And after a while their cheers and songs were really stale. I was surprised that they have a 40,000 seat student section along the sidelines. UT is lucky to get 10,000 to 13,000 to go to a game.

Reactions: Jaws
Personally, I was not that impressed with Kyle Field. It was a large stadium but I did not think it was as loud as traditional SEC stadiums. And after a while their cheers and songs were really stale. I was surprised that they have a 40,000 seat student section along the sidelines. UT is lucky to get 10,000 to 13,000 to go to a game.

Coolest thing about their cheers was everyone in the stadium knew every darn word and movement cold, and they were in perfect unison, all 100k. The weirdest thing about their cheers is they went on FOREVER! They’re like 4 minute cheers. So visiting fans like us go from “man, that’s pretty cool to, alright we get it, Jesus, how long does this go?!”

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Auburn and LSU fans are generally good people.

UF and GA fans are generally despicable.

I have a strong dislike for Bama fans because of the entitlement and rammer jammer crap they sing to run your nose in it.

If you had to rank the worst fans in the SEC starting with the absolute worst, what would your list look like? Below is mine:

1. Georgia
2. Bama
3. Auburn
4. LSU
5. Florida
6. Vandy
7. Kentucky
8. A&M
9. Ole Miss
10. South Carolina
11. Miss St
12. Missou
13. Arkansas
14. Tennessee of course!
1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. LSU
5. Kentucky
6. South Carolina
7. Auburn
8. Ole Miss
9. Missouri
10. Texas A&m
11. Arkansas
12. Mississippi State
13. Tennessee
Vandy doesnt have any fans

I have never had a problem at any SEC stadium I have ever been to.

That also includes away games at FSU and at Miami.

No order....just my experience.

I’ve met a lot of Auburn fans and the ones I know and have met have been really good “fan”, decent people, and we’re not arrogant or hateful in the least.

Vandy fans don’t have much of anything except for baseball......so when they win at ANYTHING they act stupid.

KY basketball fans tend to act extremely arrogant......and usually very un knowledgeable.

I don’t think I have ever met a Mississippi fan......even when I’ve been in Mississippi.

Around where I live Bama fans have been football fans for 20, 30, 40 years, but most have been Bama fans for 10-15 years.......I hate bandwagon fans.

Georgia fans act like their team is Bama or Clemson.....none of them realize that most of them have never witnessed their team win a national championship. They suck hard.

Florida fans are passionate. Some are very rude, yet some are nice decent people. Many seem knowledgeable and they have always treated me well.........when Florida has won (which has been most of the time for a long tome now).

I feel bad for Arkansas fans......and I’m a Tennessee fan.

I don’t have huge impressions of the other fandoms I’ve met.

Sorry, but the irony in calling a KY fan “un knowledgeable” is pretty think

Florida is number 1 by far. They are the most in your face, rude fan base there is.

Vandy is number 2. They're Tennessee hate is beyond measurable.

Georgia fans are the most delusional. Annoyingly delusional.

Bama fans are fine.....so long as they are winning. If you are beating their azzes they are pretty bad fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolFaninFla
Surprised at how little hate Barn is getting.
I agree with where you put auburn. Their fans have little brother syndrome to Alabama, and take it out by dishing out as much trash talk as possible. They believe they are equivalent if not better than UT as an all time program.

Love MSU Bulldogs! (and Little Dooheys). Most gracious fans I've ever seen. Doesn't hurt that members of our family are 'Dawg alum and wear it... that might make a difference.

What was embarrassing was sitting in a 44,000 stadium with a jumbotron three times the size of the "portable-tv" postage stamp we have at Neyland. Their capacity has significantly increased in recent years too.

Reactions: KriegerVOL
Florida fans have never bothered me, but I have not seen a game there. The only fans I really don't like are Georgia fans, waggoneer bama fans, and Vandy when Franklin was there.

We can't beat Kentucky or Missouri but want to speak crap about other schools?

Last edited:
I had to get down to about #10 before I saw a school we have beaten. That speaks volumes

Witch Doctor say Tennessee fans are absolutely the worst. Witch Doctor say prove me wrong. We are the bottom, Love Tennessee but hate the "fan"-base. period * also the dumbest.

Bones Never Lie.

You aren't so popular yourself, I would imagine.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back