While Butch was carried around
They lit the cigars
And smoked them all night
Butch told them to savor the victory
You made TENNESSEE proud this night!

Please, Please, Please!

Reactions: 1 person
My prayer of the day:

Lord I know none of the experts give us a chance, because we’re young and rebuilding. They all say Bama is just too strong and they gonna give us a whippin, but I ask that you show them all to be wrong and the headlines read VOLS CRUSH KIFFIN!!!

Tell 'em Dr. Seuss!

...Fan for a long time. Our team has shocked me several times over the years with unexpected outcome wins. What's weird about it, is that it usually happens when you least expect it. A win tomorrow would so fit into that category. People are talking blowout, team has had the flu this week, hobbled qb, injured lineman on a thin line as it is, etc. Let's hope this is one of those times. The football Gods would get a lot of value with this one. Kiffin getting payback for being a prick, Saban getting knocked down a peg, the analysts getting a smack in the face, espn having to make it their feature story, the lists goes on. Go VOLS! Beat Bama!

It just doesn't happen for us anymore. This team is so underpowered that we're nowhere close to being able to compete with our competition. It' just sad. Sorry guys, I can't remember a game where I just didn't want to watch. The Florida game crushed my soul.

It just doesn't happen for us anymore. This team is so underpowered that we're nowhere close to being able to compete with our competition. It' just sad. Sorry guys, I can't remember a game where I just didn't want to watch. The Florida game crushed my soul.
mine too Jones first Florida game ...dear lord please let this staff learn to be unpredictable

Yeah it put a dent in mine. But any given Saturday. Ky is playing the hell out of msu. Maybe the ghosts of Vols past will intervene in this one. Maybe our defense can carry us and our offense scores a couple of tds. We shall see.

Yeah it put a dent in mine. But any given Saturday. Ky is playing the hell out of msu. Maybe the ghosts of Vols past will intervene in this one. Maybe our defense can carry us and our offense scores a couple of tds. We shall see.

I never experienced such a deflating loss as that Florida game. Just let the air out of the fan base. We need something to happen to get that fire back

Sigh......Looks like another big blowout coming against us. We have no offense to speak of. Wr dropping passes as usual.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back