New York City

@NashVol11
I’m thinking about coming to Long Island in September to run in the Northport 10k.

I think my old ass can kick yours.
Ya wanna race?

@evillawyer ……you’re probably more of a threat to beat me but, you’re welcome to a shot at the title if you want it.
@NashVol11
If you’re scared just say so.
@NashVol11
You’ve got 5 months to get your fat ass in shape.
You don’t have to introduce yourself….just sign up and post proof. We will go by best time.
This is odd
Normally I can’t get @NashVol11 to stfu. But now he won’t talk to me because I’m trying to make him exercise
Nope.
He’s liked posts after I started asking.
@NashVol11 is just scared.

Or fat and can’t run 10k much less complete.
You need to relax lol. I’m not fat, I’ll think about it but my partner’s birthday is around then so I also may not be in town

Reactions: Orangeslice13
You need to relax lol. I’m not fat, I’ll think about it but my partner’s birthday is around then so I also may not be in town
Lol
See
That wasn’t so hard.
Rivalry is fun. Considering how you like to argue I thought you might be into it.
And honestly most people are not in shape for it.
If you need more time there will be other events, heck we can even make it next year at northport.
Up to you. Although it will fill up pretty quickly. They only take 5000 so it may already be too late.

Lol
See
That wasn’t so hard.
Rivalry is fun. Considering how you like to argue I thought you might be into it.
And honestly most people are not in shape for it.
If you need more time there will be other events, heck we can even make it next year at northport.
Up to you. Although it will fill up pretty quickly. They only take 5000 so it may already be too late.
I’m probably not in shape for it either, I played basically every sport growing up but have never really enjoyed just running. It would be fun though and probably better with a “race partner”

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I’m probably not in shape for it either, I played basically every sport growing up but have never really enjoyed just running. It would be fun though and probably better with a “race partner”
It’s a serious offer though.
If you want to take me up on it.
it’s a good way to stay motivated to be in shape as we get older. We could add some sort of avy bet to it.

Anyway, you know I’m going to continue to harass you about this so you might as well get on board.

No idea, they knew I was sitting out there in the cold so the least they could have done was score a run
Our Vol Baseball team is just as inconsistent.
Lost to Barn yesterday looking sloppy. Mercy ruled them today.
Got tickets today to see us play the dodgers in June while I am there.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back