New York City

damn you're stupid.
I said you don't live here. You don't.
I said it wasn't safer under Rudy. It wasn't.
Go pretend to be a New Yorker somewhere else
Whether it was safer or not under Rudy is always debatable. The one thing you can't argue is that he transformed Times Square into someplace you would take a family. Other than that, I hope every liberal in the southeast moves to NYC. There are tons of things to do there. Go see an overpriced overrated musical on Broadway. Spend a ton of money for food. But the taxes are low... nah. Just kidding. It's a great place like you said.

I worked there for almost 15 years. One of the best days in my life was when I left never to return.

It's all yours. Enjoy

But @NashVol11 is right in that I have no direct knowledge of the situation. Never been to New York. No desire whatsoever to visit. Wife has a friend that lives in or near the city. We’ve never taken her up on the offer to come and stay.

Spent last weekend in a North Georgia cabin in the woods. Walked around Blue Ridge and enjoyed the weather. That’s more our speed.

I can understand your apprehension about the city of NY even with its landmarks but if you ever get a chance to go through the state itself ( if you haven’t been) I highly recommend it , it’s beautiful and full of natural history .

I can understand your apprehension about the city of NY even with its landmarks but if you ever get a chance to go through the state itself ( if you haven’t been) I highly recommend it , it’s beautiful and full of natural history .
I love New York.
Go 3-4 times a year. Will be there to catch some monster bass in just a few …..10 ish weeks.
Can’t wait. Thinking about going to MSG to see Billy Joel play before he quits.

But @NashVol11 is right in that I have no direct knowledge of the situation. Never been to New York. No desire whatsoever to visit. Wife has a friend that lives in or near the city. We’ve never taken her up on the offer to come and stay.

Spent last weekend in a North Georgia cabin in the woods. Walked around Blue Ridge and enjoyed the weather. That’s more our speed.
Blue Ridge is absolutely beautiful

Lot of words to say nothing lol, she sent the National Guard in as a publicity stunt. Not acting like every homeless person is a murderer is the opposite of “thinking I’m better than everyone.”

I just don’t build my worldview based off of tabloids like so many idiots do now, and then they start making things up about cities they haven’t spent time in and saying corny ass things like “Mr Big City New Yorker” lol

You think Kathy Hochul is worried about law and order optics or are you admitting she is not a serious person? Dang - I hope you didn't vote for her.

VN Store

Back