New York City

There goes another one.
Sorry you missed this one.
It looks like a fun environment tonight.
I've been lucky to be part of some of the craziest environments there including a few big playoff moments, I'll be alright. Just glad I made it to a (home) Opening Day finally and that I'm indoors and warm tonight haha

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Probe Underway As FBI Examines Allegations Of Complimentary Upgrades For Mayor Eric Adams​

1712452175005.png

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is probing Democratic New York City Mayor Eric Adams after he allegedly received complimentary upgrades from Turkish Airlines, The New York Times reported.

The FBI is investigating Adams’ campaign fundraising, focusing on luxury flight upgrades they suspect he received from Turkish Airlines, according to The New York Times. This scrutiny is part of a larger corruption investigation involving the FBI’s searches of homes belonging to the former top executive of Turkish Airlines in New York, Cenk Öcal, and key aides to Adams.

The inquiry aims to uncover if there was a conspiracy between Adams’ campaign and the Turkish government to inject foreign funds into the campaign and whether Adams influenced the New York City Fire Department’s approval of a new Turkish consulate in Manhattan despite safety concerns, The New York Times reported.

Just got back from our NY city trip with my wife and daughter. Great time. Subway was perfectly safe. Never on it after 10:00 pm but was on it alot. City has done a great job cleaning up the trash issue. The double baggjng has helped immensely vs the last time I was there. Marijuana smell is a thing. 1/2 the time you smell it. And sometimes it's overwhelming. Food was great. 9/11 memorial and museum is the cleanest place I've ever been. Amazing job. Only complaint was weather. My daughter wants to go back this summer. Lion King on broadway was phenomenal

Here’s my question.
@evillawyer Correct me if I have this wrong…..but….
If the house is in a trust. And you own the trust, you don’t own the house. You can’t be held accountable for things the trust does. And the trust can’t be held responsible for things you do. For example the IRS can’t take the house if the trust owner is in tax dept.
So ……how would that apply here?

Now liberals are adding cicadas and the eclipse as a result of climate change. You can't make this stuff up.

'The View' co-host Sunny Hostin blames eclipse, earthquake, cicadas on 'climate change'

Also, I see your "climate change" and raise you "angelic voices in her head."

The View = liberals as a whole.

Y'all pay more attention to that show than the average housewife. It's hilarious.
both sides share a weird obsession about what the other side does.

These guys can give me the daily on the View. meanwhile LG gives us a daily update on what Trump's farts smell like. or that might have been Evil.

both sides share a weird obsession about what the other side does.

These guys can give me the daily on the View. meanwhile LG gives us a daily update on what Trump's farts smell like. or that might have been Evil.
Tribal obsessions are weird.
I like rock/metal music. Mostly for exercise. I have a neighbor who has picked music as his thing. He’s constantly wanting to talk about why some of the things I listen to are trash. It blows his mind that my standard of music is sometimes….”it has a good cadence for 9 minute mile pace while running “

Reactions: LouderVol
Tribal obsessions are weird.
I like rock/metal music. Mostly for exercise. I have a neighbor who has picked music as his thing. He’s constantly wanting to talk about why some of the things I listen to are trash. It blows his mind that my standard of music is sometimes….”it has a good cadence for 9 minute mile pace while running “
This type of person is annoying

Reactions: EasternVol

how ****ing stupid are progressives? ****.
How deep is the ocean? How blue is the sky?

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back