Back to the 60s, Police beating college students

There's always a motive...

You of all people know that. This certainly isn't a "crime of passion."

Someone, somewhere is seeking an outcome they want. That's the real question and the smoke of the protests is hiding the answer.
Discord and unrest. The question is who and why?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What's happening?
I have to say this, for them to be Princeton material, I'd have expected them (or at least one of them) to be able to cite their their part of the manifesto without reading it on their phone....makes me wonder if the same person who bought them the identical tents wrote the manifesto.

Good, somebody needs to. It sure isn't going to be Puddinghead or Congress.
There's little to nothing they can do. Israel isn't going to call off the dogs until Hamas gives up whatever hostages they have remaining. And I didn't think Hamas will do that because they need the insurance.

And the prospects aren't looking good. Biden isn't capable of the diplomacy required, neither is Trump. So we're screwed with horrible leadership for another 4 years...... At a time when we need effective leaders to navigate the increasingly uncertain and volatile world........

Reactions: Wireless1
I have to say this, for them to be Princeton material, I'd have expected them (or at least one of them) to be able to cite their their part of the manifesto without reading it on their phone....makes me wonder if the same person who bought them the identical tents wrote the manifesto.
They have tents?

Maybe it was posted earlier on the Anti-Israel protests-

30% of arrested Columbia protesters had no connection to the university.

60% of arrested protesters at CCNY had no connection to the university.

More than half of Northeastern University arrested had no connection to the university.

So if 30% or 60% of these idiots are not students at these colleges....WHO the WORTHLESS, LAZY HELL has nothing better to do during the WORKDAY than...sneak onto a college you do not attend and protest a conflict on the other side of the world between 2 countries NOT NAMED the USA? Whose lazy worthless ass doesnt need to be at work like every other responsible adult? Why would anyone give a damn what they have to say?

It's happening.

I hope they all starve to death. All ....7 or 8 of them. Sadly we both know that will never happen. Ever. Not one of them. Poor poor PRINCETON students. That Ivy League life must truly be Hell on Earth. I don't know HOW they have made it until now...

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back