Back to the 60s, Police beating college students

I wonder how much these protestors are getting paid. To risk ruining your life permanently, there must be a lot of Soros money involved.
From the article:

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based “fellows” in return for spending eight hours a week organizing “campaigns led by Palestinian organizations.”

Look at this…. Look at the little worms perpetuating this BS…. Two normal pissed off men could take out the whole bunch….. I think a good slap beating would have them packed up and home before 10:00 a.m.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Look at this…. Look at the little worms perpetuating this BS…. Two normal pissed off men could take out the whole bunch….. I think a good slap beating would have them packed up and home before 10:00 a.m.

If you’re wearing a mask outside in 2024 you are trying to hide your face. Flipping cowards.

Exactly. So the last thing they want to do is trace back the money. It's probably connected to some of their supporters who are far left.
It could be some Biden supporters from 2020 in the streets... I'm not saying that is not the case.

I'm simply saying two things:

1. The "establishment" isn't behind these protests
2. Why is there such a stark difference between police inactivity in 2020 vs police/LEO octivity right now?

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
So if 30% or 60% of these idiots are not students at these colleges....WHO the WORTHLESS, LAZY HELL has nothing better to do during the WORKDAY than...sneak onto a college you do not attend and protest a conflict on the other side of the world between 2 countries NOT NAMED the USA? Whose lazy worthless ass doesnt need to be at work like every other responsible adult? Why would anyone give a damn what they have to say?

I hope they all starve to death. All ....7 or 8 of them. Sadly we both know that will never happen. Ever. Not one of them. Poor poor PRINCETON students. That Ivy League life must truly be Hell on Earth. I don't know HOW they have made it until now...
You know you have lost the plot when you become so angry and hateful that you not only wish for the death of Palestinians halfway across the globe, but you now become just as recklesswith regards ti American kids right here at home.

Reactions: NashVol11
No… f*** these little 💩wad instigators.
I’m cool with protests, but when you start blocking traffic, disrupting other people’s ability to pass through and defacing property I think an ass whipping may be in order.
Someone placing a piece of cloth on a large form of metal deserves to be physically assaulted?

If that 💩 was going on outside your place of business you’d feel differently

That sort of **** goes on outside of my business all the time. I'm downtown.

I just worry less about what people do and don't pretend to give two ****s about a statue as a vessel to wish harm unto those who disagree with my politics. That's weak.

Any other what ifs or do you feel properly observed yet?

That sort of **** goes on outside of my business all the time. I'm downtown.

I just worry less about what people do and don't pretend to give two ****s about a statue as a vessel to wish harm unto those who disagree with my politics. That's weak.

Any other what ifs or do you feel properly observed yet?
F’em…. They’re just agitators.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
F’em…. They’re just agitators.

I know you're capable of a higher degree of intellectual honesty than this.

I'd respect it more if you just said "I wouldn't mind cracking them in the nose because I hate their political views."

This business of "How dare they deface a statue? I sure wish someone else would hurt them so I can wag my weiner about it..." it's poor form.

VN Store

Back