Back to the 60s, Police beating college students

I know you're capable of a higher degree of intellectual honesty than this.

I'd respect it more if you just said "I wouldn't mind cracking them in the nose because I hate their political views."

This business of "How dare they deface a statue? I sure wish someone else would hurt them so I can wag my weiner about it..." it's poor form.
It’s not the statue issue so much as it is the overall general BS. Taking over campuses, blocking roads and etc..
Half don’t even know wtf they’re protesting….

What about the Boston Tea Party?

The world is a different place today and the relative anonimity that a Vietnam protester used to enjoy is over. Look at the guy suing Elon Musk...he wasn't even at the protest but was falsely ID'd and then was subjected to online harassment from the conspiracy crazies.

It’s not the statue issue so much as it is the overall general BS. Taking over campuses, blocking roads and etc..
More then half here don't know either or what they're talking about. They treat such things as sporting events, and simply ra ra their political team....if half that team are criminals or rapists or pedophiles they simply do not want to know.

The world is a different place today and the relative anonimity that a Vietnam protester used to enjoy is over. Look at the guy suing Elon Musk...he wasn't even at the protest but was falsely ID'd and then was subjected to online harassment from the conspiracy crazies.
Were the Boston Tea Party participants facing public scorn and potential future employment concerns?

Or was there more at stake there?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and hog88

What would have happened to them if caught vs theses people?

Reactions: 85SugarVol
What would have happened to them if caught vs theses people?

It doesn't make it different in any qualitative way. It's obvious why somebody wouldn't want to subject themselves to that. Hence, a law abiding protester has reason to mask up.

You’re not thinking this through. Other than thinking this is just pretending by a bunch of kids, you take down the flag of the sovereign ground you’re standing on and raise the flag if a different nation, there’s more than one place on earth that that would get you immediately shot as a act of war.
And BTW I’d feel the same way if somebody put a Bama sticker over my UT

It doesn't make it different in any qualitative way. It's obvious why somebody wouldn't want to subject themselves to that. Hence, a law abiding protester has reason to mask up.
Result of being ID’d:

Sons of Liberty - Imprisonment and possible death
Keffiyeh Kids - A public doxxing

There’s no qualitative difference…

Do you have quantifiable data on that or are you just making negative assumptions about people with whom you fundamentally disagree?

Do you still not see my point?

They "don't know what they're protesting," but if I ask you what you're mad about it's "overall general BS" haha

As we all know "Activists" can't be students......
Approaching the point, but not quite getting there as usual. If we're fearmongering about "activist groups training students" and the "activists" are just other students, what are you so afraid of

It's 2024, a presidential election year. Why are there orchestrated protests churning out right at this time of year just like four years ago? By golly, I have no idea! They must be an authentic, organic protests! lmao you dumb f****.

It's 2024, a presidential election year. Why are there orchestrated protests churning out right at this time of year just like four years ago? By golly, I have no idea! They must be an authentic, organic protests! lmao you dumb f****.
"Orchestrated protests churning out right at this time of year" don't help Biden and the right loves Israel, "you dumb f***". Who do you think is pulling the strings, specifically

"Orchestrated protests churning out right at this time of year" don't help Biden and the right loves Israel, "you dumb f***". Who do you think is pulling the strings, specifically
These are questions you should ask the bagman. I'm not paying for these agitators.

VN Store

Back