Offensive tackle
Valdosta (GA) Valdosta

Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 285 lbs
Forty: 5 secs
Bench max: 315 pounds
Squat max: 505 pounds
Vertical: 29 inches

really likes vols says if all goes well on his visit in june he will commit to us.

He looks pretty good, plus its really hard to rate lineman :)

He's from one of the nation's top programs, Valdosta, I believe they might lead the nation in wins. Its a good year to get into Georgia since they're taking in such a small class.

He looks pretty good, plus its really hard to rate lineman :)

He's from one of the nation's top programs, Valdosta, I believe they might lead the nation in wins. Its a good year to get into Georgia since they're taking in such a small class.

:banghead2:

Is it just me, or do those maxes seem a little low? I mean, didn't Gerald Jones bench like 335? He weighs like 200 pounds or less

No stars don't matter. I usually look at the schools of interest to see who we are in competition with.

If we take him from Florida and Miami, that tells me he's pretty good
If we take him from Duke, or Miami of Ohio, then I figure I'll never see him again

Plus, it's hard to rate a lineman

No stars don't matter. I usually look at the schools of interest to see who we are in competition with.

If we take him from Florida and Miami, that tells me he's pretty good
If we take him from Duke, or Miami of Ohio, then I figure I'll never see him again

Plus, it's hard to rate a lineman

That's what i look for, the schools.

Is it just me, or do those maxes seem a little low? I mean, didn't Gerald Jones bench like 335? He weighs like 200 pounds or less

Those Valdosta guys are weight room freaks.. their strength coach is a retired marine that puts them through hell every session. Their numbers may not jump out at you but their explosive strength from weight room activities will blow you away on the field.

Il take any guy from that team because they know what its like to work and stay disciplined and dedicated.

I didn't see Georgia on his list but there were some pretty good schools.
He might not have any stars, but his video is impressive. :good!:

VN Store

Back