‘23 CA Bronny James

My guess is he goes OSU. Lebron has shown a fondness for all things Buckeye. Plus he can go home while getting away from home at the same time. They likely have family in the area still.

Reactions: Volfan1000
As a Laker fan, this is a pass for me. I never wanted LeBron to join the Lakers and I don’t want him messing with Tennessee’s team either.
When we lived in South Florida I thoroughly enjoyed LBJ's 4 years with the Miami Heat...4 Finals and 2 NBA Championships!

I understand why people don’t like LeBron but cmon, would you really pass on this kid just because he’s the son of the person you don’t like?
I would pass on him not because of LeBron, but because of the strong possibility of all the negativity that his comments create. It seems like a possibility that his son’s presence could create a lot of theatrics, and that’s no commentary on his son. He’s not coming here anyway. Why even ask the question?

I would pass on him not because of LeBron, but because of the strong possibility of all the negativity that his comments create. It seems like a possibility that his son’s presence could create a lot of theatrics, and that’s no commentary on his son. He’s not coming here anyway. Why even ask the question?
Why even post in this thread? Your previous comment is proving correct in that you certainly could care less. I could too, and I think your stance is as silly as it is petty. Just own that you don't like LeBron and you don't like even the idea of his kid playing ball UT. No need to dance around it.

Reactions: berryvol
When we lived in South Florida I thoroughly enjoyed LBJ's 4 years with the Miami Heat...4 Finals and 2 NBA Championships!
Bet you enjoyed him choking that first one away and getting blown out by a record margin in another one. Still despise him being on the Lakers. What has he done for us other than have AD help him win that Mickey Mouse ring against a mediocre team?

Bet you enjoyed him choking that first one away and getting blown out by a record margin in another one. Still despise him being on the Lakers. What has he done for us other than have AD help him win that Mickey Mouse ring against a mediocre team?

I don''t know VP, your guys will always be the kings of the bubble!

Reactions: VolPack22
I understand why people don’t like LeBron but cmon, would you really pass on this kid just because he’s the son of the person you don’t like?
So I don’t give a rip about Lebron… but he could well be the most narcissistic person in America (except for maybe Megan Markle). I just don’t see a scenario that he doesn’t disrupt the chemistry of any team his son plays for. I’m a hard pass. ( not that I have a say lmao)

Reactions: sami
So I don’t give a rip about Lebron… but he could well be the most narcissistic person in America (except for maybe Megan Markle). I just don’t see a scenario that he doesn’t disrupt the chemistry of any team his son plays for. I’m a hard pass. ( not that I have a say lmao)
In his defense...has he done that with Bronny's HS team? Feel like that would be easier to "disrupt" and personally I haven't seen that happen.

Reactions: jmva1
Even if Bronny barely played, having Lebron around the program would attract elite level talent
Yuppp. People are letting their politics cloud their judgement. Passing on an elite combo guard whose father is one of the best 2 players to ever pick up a basketball all bc they disagree with things he tweets. This would have been nothing but good for our program - unfortunately, it’s not happening.

Lol. If his last names was not James he would be a three star.

If you haven’t watched him play then say that. He’s literally a spitting image of Jrue Holiday. Elite on-ball defender. Creates for others at a high level and has impressive range.

If his last name wasn’t James you’d think he was a good player.

If you haven’t watched him play then say that. He’s literally a spitting image of Jrue Holiday. Elite on-ball defender. Creates for others at a high level and has impressive range.

If his last name wasn’t James you’d think he was a good player.
I’ve watched him play. Wasn’t impressed. Could’ve been of an off game, but he looked pedestrian. Definitely not “elite”.

VN Store

Back