‘23 CA Bronny James

Apparently the kid's stock keep dropping. He could be like Pippin's son and develop though.

An anonymous college coach has claimed that Bronny's recruiting process hasn't been easy for colleges, as there is extremely restricted access to him, with everything going through his mother before it makes it to him.
“I tried to get involved, but you had to jump through a thousand hoops just to get to the mom. You’re not allowed to talk to the kid. You have to schedule a time on Tuesday or Thursday with the publicist just to talk to the mom.”​

And y'all Bron haters thought he was tough. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup
Yeah, because Lebron and Bronny have been such a problem for Sierra Canyon.

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

He's a stud for Sierra Canyon. See what happens if/when he doesn't get playing time. Lebron James acts like a baby in the NBA and life when he doesn't get what he wants. I wonder if he parents the same way. Barnes has been around a long time, he'll do the right thing.

Reactions: cardvolfan
He's a stud for Sierra Canyon. See what happens if/when he doesn't get playing time. Lebron James acts like a baby in the NBA and life when he doesn't get what he wants. I wonder if he parents the same way. Barnes has been around a long time, he'll do the right thing.

He came off the bench a long time at SC, actually.

Lebron has never forced his way out. He's always honored his contract. There has never even been a rumor that he's trying to force his way out. He is not who people like to pretend he is.

He came off the bench a long time at SC, actually.

Lebron has never forced his way out. He's always honored his contract. There has never even been a rumor that he's trying to force his way out. He is not who people like to pretend he is.
His tweets have been vile, filthy, and judgmental, at least some I’ve seen. My objections have nothing to do with race or politics, but do have a lot to do with decency, common courtesy, and humility. If you like his ethics, you do. I don’t care for his innuendo. I’m cool with where I stand.

His tweets have been vile, filthy, and judgmental, at least some I’ve seen. My objections have nothing to do with race or politics, but do have a lot to do with decency, common courtesy, and humility. If you like his ethics, you do. I don’t care for his innuendo. I’m cool with where I stand.

What in God's name are you talking about? We're talking about whether or not he'll be a problem for the university his son attends. You don't like his politics and you are offended by the things he says, but that literally has nothing to do with anything.

The one cop tweet was unacceptable, and he removed it and apologized. What is the big deal? Say he posted something like this while Bronny is at tOSU....what's going to happen to the basketball program? Nothing. Nothing at all.

You just don't like Lebron and this has nothing to do with concern for the program.

Reactions: berryvol
What in God's name are you talking about? We're talking about whether or not he'll be a problem for the university his son attends. You don't like his politics and you are offended by the things he says, but that literally has nothing to do with anything.

The one cop tweet was unacceptable, and he removed it and apologized. Say he posted something like this while Bronny is at tOSU....what's going to happen to the basketball program? Nothing. Nothing at all.

You just don't like Lebron and this has nothing to do with concern for the program.
You’re wrong, and you have a really big anger issue. My goodness. Settle down and get a grip. I’ve had a few attacks on here, but yours takes the cake.

Could you give some examples of these offensive tweets?

You’re wrong, and you have a really big anger issue. My goodness. Settle down and get a grip. I’ve had a few attacks on here, but yours takes the cake.

I‘ve seen some really vile tweets. I can’t direct you and won’t direct you. You can probably find them if you search.

Troll

Good idea. Takes the focus off of him a bit. He can do a ton of NIL appearances, yet stay relatively sheltered since LA has so many other celebrities to blend in with. There’d be more pressure at UCLA.

They’re really close to the Lakers’ home base and they’ve had several players go in the lottery in recent years. It’s a solid choice.

plus less expectation as a team. the scrutiny (which this kid will get anyway) would be amplified at a blue blood.

USC average home attendance 3860 - have fun playing in front of such an electric crowd! Guess it’s better than attendance at a G league game

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back