“It’s Okay to be White” ?

You must be a ginger.

White.

Brown hair with hazel eyes that change colors.

Father is German and mother is Scandinavian and black Irish.

My forefathers killed a lot of people. My great great Uncle was Kesselring and my family on my fathers side disagreed and left Germany in the early 1900s and moved to PA and Toronto.

You find that crap in your family tree and you won’t want blamed for your forefathers either.

Last edited:
I betcha Joe Biden & Dr. Jill have been to one of those before.
Nah, Polka is mostly an upper midwestern thing. Does go down into Texas.. but definitely not DELAWARE 😂
But music doesn’t get much whiter 😉
Although I DO know of at least one Japanese artist

Last edited:
No that’s Rutgers. Which would be mainstream.

There is a huge difference between "some individuals I view to be accepted by the mainstream" and "mainstream". The amount of wiggling you do to avoid conceding the point is remarkable.

If I find a racially controversial statement from an employed white professor somewhere, can I declare that anti-minority sentiment is mainstream? How about a white politician still in office? This is so stupid.

There is a huge difference between "some individuals I view to be accepted by the mainstream" and "mainstream". The amount of wiggling you do to avoid conceding the point is remarkable.

If I find a racially controversial statement from an employed white professor somewhere, can I declare that anti-minority sentiment is mainstream? How about a white politician still in office? This is so stupid.

Obviously politicians and professors are held to different standards. But I would be interested in a counter example. When’s the last time a college professor called for killing black people and kept his job

Not only is it ok to be White, its pretty awesome. Everyone wants what you have. They all envy you. They want to be like you. The best quality chicks all want to be with you if you're a dude. If you're a chick you are the prized trophy of all other races (regardless of looks and weight). Your culture that has developed over 1000's of years has shaped the entire world in your image and set you up for success anywhere. My ancestors kicked the living sh!t out of everyone to ensure our future prosperity. To quote Mother Theresa, "you should have fought harder, p##sies".
I'll never understand being proud of something you had no control over.

Obviously politicians and professors are held to different standards. But I would be interested in a counter example. When’s the last time a college professor called for killing black people and kept his job

You're STILL talking about a double standard in sensitivity. I don't have to find the equivalent to prove the point. All I have to do is find something anti-black, and that, following your twisted logic, would prove that because he still has a job, there is mainstream anti-black sentiment.

The irony here is in comment #13 of this thread I pre-emptively said this, "I realize there are some radical social science professors that may refer to me as a white devil..." and followed it up with basically the idea that in no way does this represent the mainstream and here we are 7 pages into the thread with you STILL trying to argue that a "radical social science professor" represents mainstream sentiment.

White.

Brown hair with hazel eyes that change colors.

Father is German and mother is Scandinavian and black Irish.

My forefathers killed a lot of people. My great great Uncle was Kesselring and my family on my fathers side disagreed and left Germany in the early 1900s and moved to PA and Toronto.

You find that crap in your family tree and you won’t want blamed for your forefathers either.
I'm glad that we agree that Gingers are their own separate breed.

I'll never understand being proud of something you had no control over.
Who is to say I didnt pick that during my reincarnation? "Yes sir, I'll take White again"

But I see nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you came from, which includes the people who came before you. I think the hang-up with most folks is that they have been conditioned to think that if you are White you are to be ashamed of your ancestors while simultaneously believing its ok for everyone else who isn't White to be proud of their heritage". That hangup often comes from seeing neo nazi types hijack "White Pride" and the medias gaslighting of actual White Supremacists into White supremacy.

Whats worse is living vicariously through, I dont know, a sports team for example.. (or being an actual Nazi/White Supremacist..)

You're STILL talking about a double standard in sensitivity. I don't have to find the equivalent to prove the point. All I have to do is find something anti-black, and that, following your twisted logic, would prove that because he still has a job, there is mainstream anti-black sentiment.

The irony here is in comment #13 of this thread I pre-emptively said this, "I realize there are some radical social science professors that may refer to me as a white devil..." and followed it up with basically the idea that in no way does this represent the mainstream and here we are 7 pages into the thread with you STILL trying to argue that a "radical social science professor" represents mainstream sentiment.

Openly calling for genocide is not a matter of sensitivity. You’re trying to dismiss this as if it’s on the same level as saying white men can’t jump and it’s absurd

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Louis CK did a great bit on "I love being White".
Edit: that’s who I was quoting. You probably knew that.

“Pretty sure this is going to turn on us pretty soon, I hope I don’t live long enough “

Last edited:
Openly calling for genocide is not a matter of sensitivity. You’re trying to dismiss this as if it’s on the same level as saying white men can’t jump and it’s absurd

It reminds me of how racism has just been redefined by some. In order to be racist, according to many modern leftist, you have to hold institutional power within the society. The only race that does, according to these same people, are white people.

Well look at that! By changing the definition, they have ensured that the only people in America that are racist, are white!

It’s all a scam.

Reactions: Vol8188
People want to be victims so badly.
Yep. Now that kind of messaging is everywhere, especially things aimed at kids. Almost every show in TV, many commercials, YouTube channels, and other forms of media/social media are constantly telling kids that there’s something wrong with them, that they have anxiety and depression, etc. and people are somehow shocked when suicide rates in kids goes up. Most don’t take their own lives of course but it still creates a victim mentality that affects everything. Add in a complete lack of accountability being taught and we have a generation of soft kids who become soft adults.

Reactions: tbh and Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back