“It’s Okay to be White” ?

Several years ago the head of facility maintenance for Alamo National at MCO was a Chinese Jamaican. Talked to him many times on the phone before I finaly met him, he said "you thought I was black" at our first meeting. I guess the look on my face gave it away.
Yep. Her accent is super weird but outside of that she just looks like a Chinese girl with a slight tan and improved assets..

..and racist..like really racist. I cringe sometimes.

I gotta hand it to you, 79. You aren't like a lot of other pu$$ies who pretend and hide their ethnocentrism. You are loud and proud about it.

Asian chicks are hotter, though.
*some Asian chicks are hotter.

Always been impressed by the worldwide distribution of hotness. Go anywhere in the world with a large enough population, and you’ll find hotties - all shapes, colors, and sizes. Remarkable.

Yep. Her accent is super weird but outside of that she just looks like a Chinese girl with a slight tan and improved assets..

..and racist..like really racist. I cringe sometimes.

Like how? I gotta hear this.

Reactions: dovervolz

Always been impressed by the worldwide distribution of hotness. Go anywhere in the world with a large enough population, and you’ll find hotties - all shapes, colors, and sizes. Remarkable.

Amen, brother! Completely gorgeous creatures all over this planet.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
So it looks like we are all in agreement that it is “Ok” to be white.

Tangential - is it ok to be “proud” to be white?

I think being proud of your skin color is stupid.

You have zero to do with choosing it and you have zero control what previous generations of your skin color have done.

You can be proud of your accomplishments but being proud of your IQ, race, skin color, hair color, height etc is just stupid to me.

I have never viewed someone by race.

You have zero to do with choosing it and you have zero control what previous generations of your skin color have done.

You can be proud of your accomplishments but being proud of your IQ, race, skin color, hair color, height etc is just stupid to me.

I was raised to, thankfully have outgrown that.

Tall Japanese people are fascinating.

Haven’t seen a hot Eskimo yet.

Reactions: NEO

I agree. Mostly.

Just a question - as other races often times express pride in their melanin production.

You must be a ginger.

VN Store

Back