'24 ★★★★★ Class of 2024 Commitments

@EdEcEko77 you need to add Donald Palmer. DL from Coffeyville Community College or Kansas Wesleyan. He was on the roster for Kansas Wesleyan for 2023 but I couldn't find any stats. I think he graduated high school in 2019 from West Palm Beach then tried Olympic weight lifting. Appears to have slowed up at Coffeyville Community College in 2022 to play football. Anyway, he's on our spring roster, but is a complete mystery guy.

@EdEcEko77 you need to add Donald Palmer. DL from Coffeyville Community College or Kansas Wesleyan. He was on the roster for Kansas Wesleyan for 2023 but I couldn't find any stats. I think he graduated high school in 2019 from West Palm Beach then tried Olympic weight lifting. Appears to have slowed up at Coffeyville Community College in 2022 to play football. Anyway, he's on our spring roster, but is a complete mystery guy.

Did some more digging and maybe he was at Midamerica Nazarene University last year? Like I said, major mystery guy here.

Reactions: Orange.
Anyone got the details?

https://247sports/114/contents/vols...ineman-donald-palmer-to-2024-class-226125728/

VN Store

Back