#1 Juco WR Eric Lauderdale Commits

Vey excited to land the top juco wideout! Anyone know how many years of eligibility he has left?

Recruiting the #1 ranked JUCO Receiver two years in a row! (Patterson last year)

volcan.gif

2 out of 3 years seeing as he'd be coming in next year, but yes, still awesome.

Reactions: 1 person
What's his story? Anyone know why he went the juco route in the first place? Was he highly recruited out of high school?

I'll be Damn. Got the #1 JC WR two years in a row & we should score 60 points a game for sure this year with all this talent coming to UT. Watch out SEC because TN football is Back. Now if we can learn to tackle players on the other team we might have a good shot at 6-6.

I'll be Damn. Got the #1 JC WR two years in a row & we should score 60 points a game for sure this year with all this talent coming to UT. Watch out SEC because TN football is Back. Now if we can learn to tackle players on the other team we might have a good shot at 6-6.

Shooting for the moon I see
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
I haven't been paying attention to recruiting yet. Was this somewhat expected, or was this a total surprise?

After watching his highlight, of our recent big time receivers, Lauderdale reminds me way more of Darick than CP. After he gets the ball he's more likely to knock a defender over or drag them 5 yards than break ankles like CP.

Would like a table or Booth?

Booth PLEASE!!!

(For those who don't know what I'm talking about it's regarding Booth who needs to commit next!!!)

Links I followed went no where... Is it me ? I got he's 6'2 and 4.47... Is that it ???

So does this put us out of it for Malone I wonder? I'm happy with this guy but really want Malone mainly cause of him being instate.

I haven't been paying attention to recruiting yet. Was this somewhat expected, or was this a total surprise?

How can you not have been paying attention to recruiting? It's just about the only fun thing to happen to Tennessee football since Rick Clausen led the comeback to beat LSU in Baton Rouge.

VN Store

Back