#1 Juco WR Eric Lauderdale Commits

Croom and North on the outside, Pig and lauderdale in the slot, while Hurd coming out of the backfield.... This offense will be nasty next year!!

Last edited:
Favorite part of the juco highlights was his ability and willingness to block downfield. Huge part of a successful running game is having receivers willing to block on the second and third levels. From the video his size and strength remind me of Julio. Also really like the way he catches the ball with his hands and not his body. This will end up being a huge pick up for us.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

welcome,sir to the hallowed hills and stadium of Tennessee!all the best wishes for you now and always.:hi::hi:

Can anyone follow up on the academic qualifications post?
For those interested I don't think he has academic issues. He's at a JUCO for that reason, but I don't think it's a problem anymore.

The academic issues whoever brought up could be referring to the problem with an online class he had that will keep him from early enrolling.

Hope I helped. :hi:

Welcome to TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

th

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE .. :rock:

In three years we'll have Croom, North, Harris, Howard, Bowles all as upper class men. That's a beast receiving core based on recruiting assessments. And with the talent we have coming in, we'll be fine

VN Store

Back