1 million jobs could job

At least she’s not as absinthe minded as Biden.

tenor.gif

Reactions: NEO and RavinDave
Gas and oil: “We will do whatever we want”.

Some Americans: “Well, not WHATEVER you want.”

Gas and oil: 228CE6B5-2D20-4D21-BD70-634E3E6213AC.jpeg

Reactions: Septic
Learn to code
Didn't Trump rescind a lot of H1B visas in an executive order that were being used by big tech to fire American IT people. I'm sure one of O'Bidens 200 XO's has countered that so "learning to code" isn't such a path to work anymore is it?

I have encountered alot of people from India in my professional career.

Everyone one of them were family oriented and the hardest workers I ever met.

Frugal as hell though.
Nothing wrong with being hard working and frugal. There is a problem bringing in hard working and frugal Indian workers and replacing and firing American workers so the company can save a few bucks though.

Reactions: NEO
Nothing wrong with being hard working and frugal. There is a problem bringing in hard working and frugal Indian workers and replacing and firing American workers so the company can save a few bucks though.

I don't disagree but have you honestly dealt with the American talent pool lately?

I know this sounds horrible but alot of it sucks.

The millennials are lazy as hell and dont like being pushed and suck at quotas. If you push them at all they simply quit. It's a real problem.

I don't disagree but have you honestly dealt with the American talent pool lately?

The millennials are lazy as hell and dont like being pushed and suck at quotas. If you push them at all they simply quit. It's a real problem.

It's been a few years and they seem to want to be managers after working for 7 minutes. The ones I've worked with have been hard workers, but anything earlier that 10 AM is really hard for them and they are really whiney bitches.

Reactions: NEO

VN Store

Back