13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see ya Skeeter! Welcome back and thanks for the info! Wow, its almost too good to be true about Bell lol We've been accustomed to nothing but disappointing news...this would be a HUUUUUUUGE turnaround! Get em bUTch!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

I really really like this staff, i'm already looking forward to next years class, cant wait.

Reactions: 7 people
Skeet, glad your back. It is great to have solid information. Hubbs & co. get old really quick. Vonn Bell will be a superstar on Rocky Top.

tumblr_lwp75stvSp1r6ycrio1_250.gif

Reactions: 16 people
Holy Crap! I've been on that long? Had no idea. Regardless...If Skeeter says it then I'm ecstatic! Please tell me this gets the ball rolling

yep. theres a lot of stuff that **** a** lazy sack of golden spoon quitting sob didnt do.

#1 of which was pursue legit in state recruits

dont mean to attack him, but gawd could he have been any worse?

By all means...keep attacking. He deserves it and UT is still paying him. So, when people say let it go....NO not until he at least stops getting paid his millions.

Reactions: 1 person
I really like this staff because of all Michigan ties...very cool for us Michiganders that went to UT! Im excited about Bajakian..the Armenian Mastermind :) Is he a cool guy? I ask because I am Armenian as well.

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Skeet, glad your back. It is great to have solid information. Hubbs & co. get old really quick. Vonn Bell will be a superstar on Rocky Top.

Brent is good people. Yes he is conservative but he will let a kid have his moment. If he says something to early he may endanger his relationship with recruits/families moving forward. He has to pick his moments.

Reactions: 1 person
Please tell me this is true. I want so much to believe Butch is going to pull this off with Vonn and other big names. It would mean the accomplishment of Step One of the Volaholics Anonymous program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back