13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. We have people working on different things right now, people aren't paying much attention to the messages boards. Sucks we didn't get Green, Graham felt good about him too. He told graham he was not letting any coach know his choice until his announcement, thats why he wants to do it before signing day so the other schools could pusue other guys. Classy kid it seems. I plan on following him when i can during his Michigan career, i think he will be a real good one.

Thanks for dropping that dime. Appreciate the info you bring!

How is this for vague? Vonn Bell will be a vol, the coaches were informed this evening.

funny_military_sonic_boom_1009.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
We have a really good shot at Levenberry too. The one thing that will bite us and i alluded to this last year, will be the oline. You never ever go a class with out signing o and d linemen. Still can't believe dooley failed to sign olinemen last year.

Reactions: 2 people
I haven't been on here long and worry about "so and so told so and so..."
How did we hear about Bell? Did he tell his coaches or UT's?

Good to see ya Skeeter! Welcome back and thanks for the info! Wow, its almost too good to be true about Bell lol We've been accustomed to nothing but disappointing news...this would be a HUUUUUUUGE turnaround! Get em bUTch!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

I haven't been on here long and worry about "so and so told so and so..."
How did we hear about Bell? Did he tell his coaches or UT's?

If you joined in 2010, you've been on here longer than me.

My mode of operation here is if Skeeter says it happened, it happened. All other insiders I take a slight grain of salt.

So, we know Bell is a Vol because Skeeter said so.

Surely this can't be true, Bell visited the same weekend we played Bama so he could see them play.

/sarcasm
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We have a really good shot at Levenberry too. The one thing that will bite us and i alluded to this last year, will be the oline. You never ever go a class with out signing o and d linemen. Still can't believe dooley failed to sign olinemen last year.

yep. theres a lot of stuff that **** a** lazy sack of golden spoon quitting sob didnt do.

#1 of which was pursue legit in state recruits

dont mean to attack him, but gawd could he have been any worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back