'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Volquest_PaulPaul Fortenberry 11m

Just met up with @BigCharless out in Brighton. Great interview. Look for it later this week.

Attachments

• BJxTnYnCAAEfRMd.jpg
    BJxTnYnCAAEfRMd.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
I think your right. Only way this kid ends up in Knoxville is if bama passes on him or fills up.

Butch, please :)

Tired of hearing about leftovers...

Are Hurd, Kelly, Brown, Payne, Thomas, Wharton, Creamer, Helm, Wolf, Lee, or Paulk leftovers? Nope.
There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Butch Jones...he will take the best players for his system and there isn't a damn thing that other coaches can do about it :hi:
48 hours reference

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Are Hurd, Kelly, Brown, Payne, Thomas, Wharton, Creamer, Helm, Wolf, Lee, or Paulk leftovers? Nope.
There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Butch Jones...he will take the best players for his system and there isn't a damn thing that other coaches can do about it :hi:
48 hours reference

Here is the difference between the guys you named and Mosley. It's pretty clear cut IMO. He has said a dozen times bama is his #1.

Reactions: 1 person

48 hours reference

Good to see the cloudy weather here in Texas has you fired up Doc...HOOAH!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Good to see the cloudy weather here in Texas has you fired up Doc...HOOAH!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yessir! Just hope it does not rain out my son's baseball playoff game Friday. :)

Really need the rain to fill the lakes back up too!

On mobile...where are you Butchna?

So would you guys trade Mosley for Poona? We are going in to SC's backyard...

So would you guys trade Mosley for Poona? We are going in to SC's backyard...

I think Ford would make a quicker impact and I think he will be the better college player IMO. Both guys would be a take, I just don't think Mosley will look elsewhere till bama tells him no.

Just gonna be really hard to beat Bama head to head right now for anyone they want. (Which is why that Jason Carr land was so huge last year)

Would be an amazing pull.

VN Store

Back