'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

The OL decisions were certainly odd based on what we saw in the games. If Blair pans out, I'd think Kerbyson would shift to RG and Mosley, Kendrick and the freshman would fight it out for RT. Give CT and JR a chance to redshirt like Jackson did, but who knows.

Can't imagine JR red shirting next year. We need a rotation of linemen

Guys don't state your opinions on a football board. You will get bashed for it because you have a differing opinion than a couple other people. I mean your opinion doesn't matter anyway.

Guys don't state your opinions on a football board. You will get bashed for it because you have a differing opinion than a couple other people. I mean your opinion doesn't matter anyway.

Although I agree with you, sometimes the post on here are mindless.
I'm guessing some of these post about potentially switching players to positions they have never played are done by 14 year old kids honestly. I'm not sure I have ever logged in to volnation and not seen a post or thread about switching players to another position.

Can't imagine JR red shirting next year. We need a rotation of linemen

The Oline doesn't usually rotate unless there is injury. Continuity and familiarity is a premium on the Oline.

I wouldn't be surprised to see JR start and KK play RT though. Coaches don't seem to trust Kendrick or Sanders.

Here are some pics of Charles in October taken from his tweeter! The first one is when he first got hurt. The rest are all in October.

He is looking like he is ready IMO!

Attachments

• 3011787.jpg
    3011787.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
  • B3EG9D-IAAE7hij.jpg
    B3EG9D-IAAE7hij.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
  • B3GtNGpCIAAuEri.jpg
    B3GtNGpCIAAuEri.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
  • B3Ojz8WIcAAfmyj.jpg
    B3Ojz8WIcAAfmyj.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
  • B3p0u1uCYAAYprD.jpg
    B3p0u1uCYAAYprD.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 6

I think it's understood that if you put your opinion on a message board, someone has the right to tell you they don't agree with your opinion, especially when it's a kid coming off a major leg injury and hasn't played football in over a year.

The OL decisions were certainly odd based on what we saw in the games. If Blair pans out, I'd think Kerbyson would shift to RG and Mosley, Kendrick and the freshman would fight it out for RT. Give CT and JR a chance to redshirt like Jackson did, but who knows.

I wanted Weisman to redshirt last year...didn't happen...unless he's injured, Robertson's won't either.

VN Store

Back