Phillips- Never made it, Kicked out
Couch- 1 season
McCullers- Drafted
Obrien Jury still out/Potential starter
J Brown- Never Made it
Trent Taylor- Kicked out
Saulberry- Potential Starter

Good god.

Watch Picou's film. Watch him come off the ball low and get great ad leverage virtually every time off of the ball. He explodes right through his man and disrupts the play.

How is this guy not highly rated? Well, he just moved to Buford before last season and thus did not start for the entire season and in his film, he looks like he is playing at about 240 maybe 250 lbs tops.

The fact that so many teams were getting into the mix, tells you that he was about to blow up recruiting. This guy will be an excellent compliment to the other DTs we sign in this class.

Reactions: 8 people
After watching his Hudl I think this is the best commit we received today. I like Kamara but this kid dominates the middle of the line that allows the defense to dictate what the offense can do. Hope he can do this on the next level.

He moves really well for his size, this may be one to stay at his current weight and be a SDE.

Hard to say for sure. Offer lists to me don't mean squat anymore. As we have seen more and more an "offer" in no way says the school would actually take a recruit. This is one of those cases where it does not really matter what the offer lists show or who else wanted them. Our coaches wanted him and that has got to be good enoughJMO

I agree . Heck way I look at it this staff could do no worse recruiting the dline than dooley

I agree with tux. I am by far no expert but hudl film shoes great burst on first step stays low while driving back and alot of time his arms are extended enough to keep blocker from locking him up.and he seems quick for his size. I have seen other higher rated guys film not this good but again not an expert

If he played 5 a or 6 a ball he would be a high 4 star.Bufford can play with anyone but I think they are 1 a or 2a.

If he played 5 a or 6 a ball he would be a high 4 star.Bufford can play with anyone but I think they are 1 a or 2a.

They are 2A, I believe, but they can straight up roll with anybody. That's a lame excuse if any recruiting site is using that. Montravius Adams was a 5 star/high 4 star, and played for a 1A school.

Yeah I think they have moved them up a couple of times the last few years.But they can ball with any team

Is he really only 260? I like his first step but he will need to add some muscle and weight if he is gonna bull rush 315 lb + lineman from the sec

VN Store

Back